Reviews for Wonder Woman: Wonder Dog
Miss Vectoress chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
MOAR CHAPTERS! please?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Really great! I hope you eventually write more to this. One of the best super hero fan fics I've read so far; it's actually grammatically correct!
R chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This is awesome. And 'yay!' the wonder twins are reconized. Don't get to hear about them that often. Nice fic, hope this isn't the end.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
More please.:)
Unkown To You All chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Well Wonder Woman has been called a bitch behind her back by villains everywhere so no surprise that she turned into one.
Alcandre chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Ooo, I like this. Diana needs to bite Circe's ass! And I'll bet she's a great dog. Much better than a pig. I'd love more!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Very good story here. Hope you make a sequel soon.

Keep the good writing.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Heh, oh this was indeed something even I didnt see coming and I gave you the idea! a quite original idea if I do say so myself, guess Wonder Woman or should I say Wonder Dog will have to get used to her new life?

I hope for a sequel since Diana will probably want payback, no?

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
kapuis chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Good fic,
I like Circe's plan and the end of your story.
The two twin are interesting characters.
I look forward to read the next chapter or a sequel and to see Circe in the league.
Twylyte chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Ok, that was odd.
Diana/Bruce? Really? I thought you were better than that (sarcasm(mostly))... Personally, I think that although in his own little microcosm Batman is awesome, he gets too much credit for someone that, when you get down to it, is an obsessed human with an admittedly impressive drive. And pairing him with perhaps the most iconic and powerful DC heroine? Why did they do that... And now you've caught it too, though now Diana's a dog and stuck with two island-sinking teens I don't recognise.
Is that really the end of this?
-Twy