Reviews for Prisoner of your Words
incarnate of evil chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I enjoyed this. I like that Loki used the sex to his advantage. I really hate reading some where he is portrayed as a virgin, i don't think that would be in his nature at all.
Anyway overall good, i enjoyed it! :)
Nightoflight9 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Hot- and that last line was perrrfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
-blinks and tries not to drool- oh my god...
DarkenedRose24 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
holy hell... -tries not to drool and fails, being syrup drunk-
coyotemoonmistress chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
That was the business. Mmmm damn, through the bars too. That's our Loki. And would we want him any differently? Thanks.
KITTY-SPRINKLES-18 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Oh my! This was soo hot! I'm glad I decided to read your Loki fics. It's a good way to do some 'research' about my current crush. :)
Thanks for the delicious fics.
kimmy cakes chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I love these two. Loki is such naughty little brother, isn't he? Seducing poor innocent Thor like that.

(\_/)
(0_0)
C(")(")
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I agree. Who is the prisoner here? I loved these two bonbons as well. They could be like chocolate and vanilla bonbons (because of the hair colors). Great plot. I think it was really hot for Loki to start fingering himself in front of Thor and seduce him. You're a genius!

Damian Noctis chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Oh, my, this was perfect! Thank you so much for writing this! ;)
Onomatopoeia Barbie chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Whoa! This was hot! I LOVED it! This is my OTP. Thor X Loki are so hot together.
DammitKendizzle chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Ahhhh! Simply amazing! I loved this and you are a amazing writer! :D
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
awesome!
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Love it!
Arekkusu Naitofaia chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Nice going Loki! Haha Thor sounds so hardcore, gotta be true I mean come on god of thunder and look at the size of him XD nice fic
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012