Reviews for Winter Child
threadedLifesource chapter 128 . 3/28
I binge read this entire fanfic and its amazing. The small things that annoy me are vastlly outnumbered by the great writing and stories. Please, if you find the ability or motivation or even the inspiration to continue I will be waiting.
VERY VERY VERY AWESOME!
Unidentified Pie chapter 79 . 11/16/2014
Ohhhh... this is good! So sweet, but kinda sad too, since Jack didn't get proper thanks... Oh but it is so good! Keep it up!
hmp chapter 125 . 9/24/2014
Whoa, four more chapters and you have 125 new followers; impressive. I love all you stories they're so fluffly and hug-able and cute. Sometimes I just want to take them and put them in my pocket.
Silver-09 chapter 123 . 9/1/2014
I feel terrible for the kid eating that vile, hospital oatmeal...
Guest chapter 42 . 7/18/2014
Do you have any idea how hard it is to read this in the subway and not having people stare at you while you try not to cry? That was beautifully painful. That' s hard to make!
Sarah chapter 128 . 6/28/2014
This isn't for this chapter in particular (though it's very good), but for all of the stories you've written!
Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou! I found your stories maybe a year ago, so I'm sad to see them done (for now, at least), but they've been wonderful! Especially when I should have been doing school projects...yay, internet distractions!) Your stories have been super funny, heartwarming, witty, suspenseful, and tearful [as in, I've almost teared up] (maybe not all at once, but many have had a combination!) Thank you so much for the wonderful reads, fun author's notes, and everything!
You are an incredible writer, artist, and person, I'm sure! So (once again) thank you, and (this isn't meant to pressure you) I'd love to see even more!
Hugs and chocolate (if you like it; not sure if you said you did anywhere- if not, some other yummy food), Sarah :) (no account, so just my name ;P)
iAmalmostfangirly8 chapter 128 . 5/24/2014
PICTH IN THIS HAS SCREWD UP BADLY...oh well
Mysteryfan17 chapter 128 . 5/7/2014
Oooooh, that is a cliffhanger of post arcs. Also, to earlier A/Ns, I usually catch up to the last posted chapter before reviewing unless a puzzle, riddle or question is asked... or if the chapter is REALLY hitting me, either in a good, laughing way or a good cry-my-eyes-out way... or a 'I want Pitch to loose more teeth'. I thought they have all been great and I could not stop reading them. You are like Jack Frost... good at what you do but still need to be told just that. I thought, with the tears I cried, I'd still be reading these on my birthday next week, instead, I need to kick myself into gear and get some updates out of my own... or post the two one shots I've been working on. As for the 'I should have been in bed 6 hours ago' in you A/N last chapter... You kept me up that long... I think it's around 7 am. The sun is up and I'm VERY glad I'm off from work today because I haven't slept reading. I wish you luck, reviews... and inspiration for more Jack wump and Guardian comfort, especially Bunny and North because the big brother and father figure are so cool. Unless Bunny and Jack are hurt together...Yeah, I need to get to bed, my eyes just blurred. Good nig...day. 5/5
Mysteryfan17 chapter 42 . 4/29/2014
Nice... a happy one, a tear jerker, a few sweet ones and ANOTHER tearjerker... of course seeing as it is the same arc but... man you can hit the feels. 5/5
Mysteryfan17 chapter 36 . 4/29/2014
I NEED TISSUES! I teared up at others but this one I am full out sobbing. I can't even breath through my nose. Way to hit the feels. Great job but... I can't see well now so I need a break but these are all awesome. 5/5
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 54 . 3/20/2014
*grins* I keep picturing Armstrong from Fullmetal Alchemist as your Cupid; it makes me giggle.
Minishia chapter 128 . 1/17/2014
I've been reading this story all week trying to read all of it and I have enjoyed every single second (and chapter) of this story and cannot wait until the next update.
Jewel Becky chapter 128 . 1/12/2014
You mentioned a time line for these stories! When will it be done? If possible can you email it to me: address is . Sorry if that is a hassle!
Moira Colleen chapter 128 . 1/7/2014
Don't you dare leave it here!
2,122 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »