Reviews for Winter Child
queenlaur chapter 123 . 4/10
Yah! Sophie and Ashley believe! And Jamie is going to be ok. I love it!
queenlaur chapter 121 . 4/10
Great arc! This is thrilling and gripping!
queenlaur chapter 65 . 4/10
I love that Jamie remembers! I hope that it stays that way, I'm with Jamie what's best for us isn't always what we need to do. Because what we THINK is best or what others THINK is best for us can be wrong. When something happens and you feel that it is right, you can pretty much know you made the right chose!
Your work is awesome! Thank you for sharing!
AyameKitsune chapter 128 . 3/7
Epic! I almost feel sorry for Pitch.
myriadism chapter 128 . 2/12
This drabble series is amazing. I can't believe you've managed to write so much great stuff, I still come back and read through it all the time. I love how well you captured Jack's character and everything with his winter palace and the other winter sprites is just too sweet. Thanks so much for sharing.
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 128 . 2/8
Oh no, no more chapters ):
I don't think you're gonna continue writing since you didn't post anything since october 2013, but I just want to say that i really enjoyed this story. I especially liked Jack taking over Halloween and having a castle and that Jamie and Sophie were like adults. And that Jamie stopped believing (that sort of broke my heart to be honest) and believed again later and Sophie believing all the time and it was very original. So, job well done!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 123 . 2/8
I've been telling myself since chapter 90 that I must make my homework... But the whole time i was like, these chapters are short, i can read one more. And another one. And now there are only 5 chapters left (dammit!). So yeah, you could say i like your story
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 114 . 2/8
Damn Pitch, I had some hope for him ):
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 98 . 2/8
I really really reaaaally like this chapter, and Jack's Ice Kingdom and that Jack is taking Halloween so serious and the candies and everything!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 79 . 2/8
Omg, this is just utterly genius xD
Sorry for not commemting beforr but my mobile sort of crashes when i comment, but this chapter was totally worth it
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 61 . 2/7
Omg yes, Jack taking over Halloween!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 59 . 2/4
Haha, I know you'll continue writing like 70 more chapters so I ain't worried :P

I always love stories about Jack helping Bunny paint eggs so I instantly like this one :D
Please continue writing(if you feel up to it of course, i don't know (yet) how you feel about continuing writing at chapter 128)
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 58 . 2/4
Nooh, it's not better this way ):
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 57 . 2/4
I'm terribly at comments, so i'll just say that i like all the chapters and Like!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 54 . 2/4
I keep saying to myself, just one more chapter and then i'll go to bed. Yeah, maybe I should go to bed. Or just oooone more chapter, or two or maaaybe three...
2,148 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »