Reviews for Winter Child
Raha chapter 127 . 3/22
Jack could make so many snowmen with that much coal
Raha chapter 81 . 3/21
OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I've been binge reading this for two days now, but I had to leave a comment on this one. I'm so happy Sophie didn't stop believing, and it got me thinking. There's millions of people who believe in Jesus and God, Buddha, Allah, and all those others and no one calls them idiots or childish. I'm not sure if any sort of religious gods exist in the ROTG universe, but the Guardians are clearly more real than any religious figure in our world - or at least they have a more direct connection with the world and the children in it, and don't just operate through faith, at least not where Jamie and Sophie are concerned.

Plus, Sophie lives in America. And in America you're free to believe in whatever the hell you want, be it a six foot tall Australian rabbit, or a giant purple people eater. That, and she's a millennial. In this day and age, people are pampered enough they don't really have to grow up all the way anymore if they don't wanna.

Like Sophie, I'd just pretend to stop believing, since it's really just society that says she has to. Then I'd pull my phone out every time I saw one of the Guardians in public and pretend I was talking on that if I didn't wanna look like a loonie talking to thin air.

Okay, sorry for the rant I just had to get all that off my chest. Make of it what you will.
Guest chapter 126 . 10/26/2016
its totally cool whenever you end this cuz you are writing this for fun i hope
like nobody can directly pay you so like dang you wrote us so mich for free! thays very nice of you
Guest chapter 63 . 10/25/2016
WOOOOO YOURE AWESOME
aight bye just givin some moral support :)
A.D. Magic chapter 103 . 9/15/2016
I love the ice kingdom it was the best I've read.
queenlaur chapter 123 . 4/10/2016
Yah! Sophie and Ashley believe! And Jamie is going to be ok. I love it!
queenlaur chapter 121 . 4/10/2016
Great arc! This is thrilling and gripping!
queenlaur chapter 65 . 4/10/2016
I love that Jamie remembers! I hope that it stays that way, I'm with Jamie what's best for us isn't always what we need to do. Because what we THINK is best or what others THINK is best for us can be wrong. When something happens and you feel that it is right, you can pretty much know you made the right chose!
Your work is awesome! Thank you for sharing!
AyameKitsune chapter 128 . 3/7/2016
Epic! I almost feel sorry for Pitch.
myriadism chapter 128 . 2/12/2016
This drabble series is amazing. I can't believe you've managed to write so much great stuff, I still come back and read through it all the time. I love how well you captured Jack's character and everything with his winter palace and the other winter sprites is just too sweet. Thanks so much for sharing.
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 128 . 2/8/2016
Oh no, no more chapters ):
I don't think you're gonna continue writing since you didn't post anything since october 2013, but I just want to say that i really enjoyed this story. I especially liked Jack taking over Halloween and having a castle and that Jamie and Sophie were like adults. And that Jamie stopped believing (that sort of broke my heart to be honest) and believed again later and Sophie believing all the time and it was very original. So, job well done!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 123 . 2/8/2016
I've been telling myself since chapter 90 that I must make my homework... But the whole time i was like, these chapters are short, i can read one more. And another one. And now there are only 5 chapters left (dammit!). So yeah, you could say i like your story
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 114 . 2/8/2016
Damn Pitch, I had some hope for him ):
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 98 . 2/8/2016
I really really reaaaally like this chapter, and Jack's Ice Kingdom and that Jack is taking Halloween so serious and the candies and everything!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 79 . 2/8/2016
Omg, this is just utterly genius xD
Sorry for not commemting beforr but my mobile sort of crashes when i comment, but this chapter was totally worth it
2,153 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »