Reviews for Patchwork
meldahlie chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Chuckles...!
And, incidentally, red cellophane is really good for getting words to stay put on the page, if you have dyslexia.
PopRockShawty chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Ah, Andrea sort of pulled a Hermione on Jenkins! Like how Granger punched Draco in the Prisoner of Azkaban. Was that intentional? :P and I think that although this is a one-shot I feel like it's a shortened or condensed version of a long-shot. You know, well, a multi-chapter story.
CHM13 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
THE FEELS HAVE REPLACED THIS PERSON WITH A FANGIRL REACTION. Asdfghjklpoiuytrewwzxcvbnm.
HRHPrincessTricia chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This is really very sweet. A little bit rushed near the ending, but still very good. Is there any chance of seeing this from Albus's POV?
poser16 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I loved it! Now, I haven't gone and checked your profile yet, but on the off-chance that you haven't written a sequel - could you write one? I would love to see their date or them celebrating her (positive) OWL results :) Whatever you choose (if you end up writing a sequel), I know you'll do it justice with your great writing.
Wonderful job!

poser16
wrenthewriter chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
aawwwwww i love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Awwww :) I can't tell you how much I love it!
Marmite-1 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Albus :D Geekward -I don't know if anyone else uses that word, but it is Geek and awkward together...:)
BTW great story!
Anonomous016 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I love this story and the relationships between Andrea and Albus is so, so cute. I really enjoyed reading this; you are an amazing writer :)
DavinaMoon chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I love this! It's very sweet and well-written and I really like the way you've written Albus and you OC. Amazing! :D