Reviews for Return of The Great Cat and Mouse
VictoriaFirewraith chapter 25 . 5/25
oh oh oh oh! There was most likely something in that drink.
Finally they meet! or at least Toto!
OH, this wait for new chapters is gonna kill me :
Great i dea chapter 25 . 5/25
Woohoo! Awesome chapter. Nice cliffhanger. It would add to the story if you explained things more in depth though. Good job!
SakuraRose16 chapter 25 . 5/25
Oh you evil thing you are. Update soon, I've been waiting too long for this! ... Please.
ANYTHINGGOES31 chapter 25 . 5/25
freaking finally, this has been a tease for the last twenty chapters. finally the two parties meet. and it had better stay that way! Gosh.
MaddySan5926 chapter 25 . 5/25
OMG, HARU FOUND TOTO! YAY! :D
I hop this means that Haru and Basil meet up with Baron! :D
Unicorn Power chapter 1 . 5/9
Plz update!
haruxdreamcometrue 16 chapter 24 . 4/13
At first, I love your fanfiction honestly I will never occurred to cross into the biggest detectives, I became a fan, I can not help thinking that perhaps this become some kind of love triangle, especially adding to sherlock hound. 3 I look forward to the next chapter and also that of "The Return of the Baroness" equally excellent.
See ya.
Ciao.
Manifested Earth chapter 24 . 4/9
Yet another rare gem I've found on the site. You really have to search for stories like this. Keep up the good work.
Zul chapter 1 . 4/1
I really want to know what happens next please update soon. Also ondeviantart Doraemonbasil user drew this fanfic and i really hope you come up with great chapters.
Plz write more i want baron and haru to actually meet again
Plz write more I love this story it's the best I ever read before. It's even better than reading manga! Keep up the good work ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ Lol!
How many chapters were there going to be because I absolutely love this fanfiction I waited forever for the next chapter. Make more Plz I need to know what happens! Lol ️️️️
ANYTHINGGOES31 chapter 24 . 2/19
Yes, it can be Haru. Open the door Haru.
MadUnderTheHat999 chapter 24 . 2/19
YOU'RE ALIVE! HELLO HELLO DEAR! How are you? It's been awhile!

Fantastic job with this chapter, as always! Gah! The waiting for that moment when Haru meets up with the Bureau is driving me nuts! In a good way of course :) and I love what you've done in adding in a couple of interesting mini-cases, makes Baron and co. seem more like legit detectives-which they are, but this is one of the best fanfics that manages to keep the characters personalities intact, so good on you!

And last but not least, OMG HARU and BASIL ARE KILLING ME WITH THE ADORABLE MOMENTS! They are so cute together, I love the little sprinklings of moments :D I somehow have this feeling that this fanfic is gonna break my heart at the end of it :,( I love Basil and Haru to bits, but there's also Baron, and Haru also likes him, somebody's gonna hurt at the end of this nooooooo

It always makes my day when I see you've updated after putting this story down for a while, cause it's always good to read what you've come up with. Glad to see you're back, friend! I'm sorry I put down my own story, I wasn't happy with what I'd posted and where it was going. But it WILL come back, I swear! College is just too busy, you know? I'll probably write and post it during the summer, so keep and eye out and tell me what you think, ok?

Love always, dear!
SakuraRose16 chapter 24 . 2/18
Gaaahhh! How long until they finally run into each other?!
I want a Baron/Basil stand off! Dx