Reviews for Return of The Great Cat and Mouse
WASPfan001 chapter 1 . 8/8
Please keep updating!

I love the Cat Returns and Great Mouse Detective!
ACorf chapter 27 . 8/4
Please write more. I know life happens and muses flee, but if I could I would buy a print copy of this store because I like it that much. My favorite Disney and favorite Studio Ghibli. I can easily picture the characters talking and acting like you have them doing. Plus it's just good fun. Thank you.
Thank I for updating! O.0 hang in there Toto!
PixieDustRed chapter 27 . 4/30
Very dramatic and impacting! Please you can't kill off such an important character of the story; he doesn't deserve this! The two gangs need all the help and miracle they can get to do such apparent impossible tasks!

I have three or four suspects in mind that have killed the Dog King and Queen: Delmira, the Prince, Archibald, and Kunz (the chihuahua). I honestly don't like that Archibald character; he seems kinda rude to me, I don't know why I have this certain vibe from him. I'm with Basil on how suspicious he was acting over the Dogwood topic. He's gotta be play the surprise villain like Hans from Frozen or the one villain from Zootopia (sorry if I spoiled a bit of the film you or any commenters haven't seen it yet and want to watch it). Then again, all evidence do point out on the eccentric/frilly castle maid and the rebellious Prince who has the hates on his own parents but it's seems too obvious for the culprit to be them; to me it's almost obvious that somebody is trying to frame them in order to slide off free from this case. All characters who have something to do with this bloody scene appear to suspicious to be the one which leads to Kunz; I hear/seen this phrase, "It's ALWAYS the quiet ones."
I hope I didn't ruin the whole mystery stuff; if I did then you could just delete my comment if you can. But who knows I may be wrong (which I hope); they're only assumptions.

I think it was sooo dang cool that you have reference over King Louie from The Jungle Book and that you brought up King Lune and Yuki and their incident over the kits' CATnappers (intended pun). I expect another great chapter really soon but don't worry you on the deadlines! I wonder if Baron will ever find out over his potential rival soon… AKA Basil, greatest mouse detective of Baker Street!
Pixie out~!
MadUnderTheHat chapter 27 . 4/18
YAY! Welcome back, I've missed you and your wonderful writing!

This is a fantastic chappie, as always! I love the chemistry bit with Basil and Hound, it's nice to see the groups get shifted around again and see how the characters would interact within a different dynamic. :) It's also a nice long chappie full of good fluffy feelings!

I have to say, all I want to do is give Basil a hug all the time in this fandom! As much as I like the idea of Basil/Haru, at this point all I want to see if for all of the detectives and Haru to be very good friends and bring this case to a happy ending (I can still see the Baron/Haru happening, and it makes me sad that someone's itty-bitty hearts might break-but maybe you've found the key to resolving that already, with that little 'friend' bit at the end...?)

Anyways, I'm so glad to see you writing again! Don't get me wrong, it's good to take your time when writing good stories, but it would also be a shame if this crossover went on hiatus unexpectedly, especially since you have so much good talent for writing!

Anyways, I hope you're doing well, and to see your writing again around the net. :) Take care!
YarningChick chapter 27 . 4/18
Yay, you didn't abandon this story! I love how both Basil caught onto Baron's crush, but Baron's like 'yeah, that's what I'd be doing if I were small enough.'
Still, this is interesting. A poison that could kill Creations? Maybe there was something else in that dogwood stuff. Wait, what if they used this on Ratigan? What if he's holding the prince in interrogation right now? Granted, that would take a bit more imagination on his part to hold a half-grown dog against his will as opposed to a transformed mouse-girl or a bag full of royal kittens.
This should be fun!
Skyhitz chapter 27 . 4/18
Waah I love it! You never dissapoint me with an update!I'm really curious to see where this goes and I still hope Haru will end with Basil instead of Baron. (Basil is so cute in loveAlso Toto has to get better!
BetweenTheSeaAndStars chapter 26 . 3/31
Oh you can't just leave it there. I've been thrilled seeing so many tales weaving together and so much left to learn! Loved the secretive backstory haru has and her relationships are enthralling. Also just adoring seeing something involving Basil! Love that movie pardon spelling as off phone
Xireana Prime chapter 26 . 2/21
NNNNOOOOOOOO! please for all that is fuzzy! PLZ update soon!
PixieDustRed chapter 19 . 2/15
The chapter held a bit of an adventurous mood after the huge dramatic fight between Baron and Basil against Ratigan and Clive! I adore the reference of Bernard and Miss Bianca and their two awesome rescuing adventures; I especially enjoy the 'R-E-S-C-U-E aid society' theme for the mice's agency. Hopefully, the two wedded mice encounter or heard of Haru's rather complex predicament. I could hear Bianca feeling compassionate towards the foreign girl. Though, I wonder if Wilbur ever return to his job and not reluctantly stayed as the replacement mother to the rare eagle babies.

This is one great Xover story I'm almost obsessed with. I'm always on Team Baron when it comes to on who should cheer for when involve of winning Haru's heart.
Rose.M.Rainwave chapter 26 . 1/24
This is an amazing story! I didn't know what the great mouse detective was untill I watched it. I wouldn't have watched it if I hadn't read your summary! I can't wait to read more!
~R.M.R.
YarningChick chapter 26 . 11/22/2015
Sorry for not looking at this for a long time, I had a lot of things on my plate.
I was pretty much chanting through this whole chapter 'okay, Baron and Haru can crash into each other any time now!', so it was nice that they finally did it. But it felt like they were in denial that a Haru kept showing up in other kingdoms' politics and despite knowing that she can get wrapped up in those and was in London at about the same time.
But it was kind of adorable how Basil immediately caught on that there's something between Baron and Haru, much to his horror.
But I think Baron will find her new immortal status very interesting, even if she's a mouse. Really, now he has even more reasons to find the Opal of Hund than ever.
But the mention you had of Haru's pain brings up an unpleasant thought. She can still feel pain, but is immortal, so it's still completely possible for her to get hurt?
Also, small head canon; I doubt Vilhelm is responsible for his parents' death, but he could be in hiding so he won't have to take up the crown that stole his parents away. He's going to need a long talking to, even if he isn't Ratigan's prisoner by now.
Princess Hephzi of Arendale chapter 7 . 10/12/2015
"Maybe i'll go to the London eye" says Haru, with out considering how expensive one go is
PixieDustRed chapter 20 . 10/10/2015
I hope you write more of Ratigan's history with Haru and read their interactions that made him interested in her later on. I can't help but wonder if he may be the one responsible for Isamu's death and Haru's dislike towards mice if she was not at all rude to that rat when she was younger.
PixieDustRed chapter 9 . 10/10/2015
It seems Ratigan has no intention of inflicting physical pain on her. I think he does seem to care for her a little. That is quite troublesome if he's one of those 'if I can't have her, no one can' antagonists.

I've been hooked and reeled into the story so far! Please do update soon enough; I want to read more.