Reviews for Return of The Great Cat and Mouse
InYuJi chapter 26 . 9/16
oh finally, they reunite, at a really inconvenient time apparently.
Ms. S. Phinx chapter 26 . 9/8
YES! YES FINALLY THEY ARE TOGETHER! YES! Okay that's over with. Fhew, I was getting worried that this was going to be like an American Tale.
MadUnderTheHat chapter 26 . 9/6

Great job writing out the reunion! It had the right balance of fluff and drama without too much exaggeration-well done! I will say this though, you milked the moments beforehand for all it was worth in this chappie, didn't you?

Boy Baron, obvious much? Also, my heart-guts totally feeling for Basil right now :( please don't break my heart at the end of this story, and bring it to a happy conclusion in all parties, pretty please!
SakuraRose16 chapter 26 . 9/7
I hope life is going okay for you and that you update again soon. I can't wait for the next chapter!
VictoriaFirewraith chapter 26 . 9/5
*screams of delight* yesssss! Finally! They meet!
Man. I love your story.
Can't wait to see how it will end :

But, poor Basil
Princess Hephzi of Arendale chapter 25 . 7/24
Bunny rabbits and pink marmalade!
Princess Hephzi of Arendale chapter 23 . 7/24
All hail the Queen of references!
Princess Hephzi of Arendale chapter 11 . 7/24
I thought that she would be against ratigan...
Mato Kazuma chapter 16 . 6/19
i like how you did this one sindy but i have to say if i was told to go back in leave you for now i'd rip the letter up get turned in to a rat myself and go find you XDDD even if i hasn't a single clue about any of it

but over all i like the chapter and keep going
Unicorn Power chapter 25 . 6/13
Yay u finally wrote another chapter finally Haru gets to meet the bureau again yay good chapter hope u write another chapter soon
Omg where have you been ? I have been eaiting for this to update. Well keep going for new updates. Your story is wonderful but dont too long to update. It makes me think you are not updating any more.
Skyhitz chapter 25 . 6/2
This is my favorite fanfic on here! Every time I see a new chapter posted I just get a happiness overload! :D Can't wait till the meet up between Haru and her friends from the Cat-bureau!
Also I secretly hope for more Basil/Haru fluff, I already get all the Baron/Haru fluff I need in your other fanfic! Both awesome by the way! ;)
VictoriaFirewraith chapter 25 . 5/25
oh oh oh oh! There was most likely something in that drink.
Finally they meet! or at least Toto!
OH, this wait for new chapters is gonna kill me :
Great i dea chapter 25 . 5/25
Woohoo! Awesome chapter. Nice cliffhanger. It would add to the story if you explained things more in depth though. Good job!
SakuraRose16 chapter 25 . 5/25
Oh you evil thing you are. Update soon, I've been waiting too long for this! ... Please.