Reviews for Renewal
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I love this story! I really like Ben and Maria together she seemed like a really nice fun girl but not too crazy and annoying like Dylan. I wish they did this on the show.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Great!
Princess Pinky chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Even though I'm a hardcore Ben/Amy shipper and never really got into the Maria/Ben ship, I was still surprised to find this fic when I was scrolling and since it was by you, I thought it might be worth checking out. I was quite pleasantly surprised. :) I'm glad Ben got away from Dylan and was able to clear his head in Bologna. I also think I could see Ben and Maria getting back together post-Dylan, if Ben went back there on the show.

"He took a minute to observe Maria, the girl that everyone thought that he had sex with when in reality, he didn't, although she offered." I know there are plenty of people who are dubious about this, but I think when he said he lost his virginity to Adrian, that was true. Although, he did admit to "messing around" with her, so I suspect there was making out and maybe even oral sex, which just kills me, since I love B/A so much.

Still, this was a very sweet ficlet and it was nice to see a Maria fic out there and Ben finally having something go right in his life. Thanks for writing!
Jacob chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This is a story I could really get into if it was a story and not a oneshot but this was amazing anyway!
BlackStreak1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Sorry I did not comment sooner just got my vacation from work. But I liked this story, and how you focused it on a new beginning in a new place for Ben. I too had no problem with Maria, and had no qualms about her personality. But sever fans like to place Ben in the shadow to put light on their favorite characters. It was stated over and over Ben and Maria were close and that is all, but naysayers will always see the gutter in every situation. But I hope you continue with this story as well. I am about to finish my story "You Found Me" this week, and "Ben Boykewich" will hopefully be done before the end of the year. Stay tuned to the new follow up I am writing "Mr. NEWMAN".