Reviews for Frostbite
blackkyu chapter 28 . 12/24/2014
So cute! I didn't expect to read it all in one sitting, yet here I am, thank you!
DemeRain chapter 28 . 12/14/2014
Thanks for sharing.
Arken47 chapter 25 . 11/30/2014
All the chapters are excellent! I don't want them to end!
Arken47 chapter 13 . 11/30/2014
Dude, this is really good. Work up your self esteem! You're a wonderful writer(and artist)! If people give you negative feedback, don't let it bother you. Seriously. Feel free and work at whatever pace you're most comfortable at. :)
Angelic Land chapter 28 . 11/16/2014
Ohhh! That is what needed to happen.! I just want them to kiss XD
YOU HAVE TO START WRITING THIS AGAIN OR I'LL BE SAD! PLEASE! At least, it doesn't leave me with a bad cliff hanger or anything, but I strongly suggest that you get working on this again. Soon its Thanksgiving, and then Christmas. Perfect time to get in the spirit. I hope you see these reviews and they help you want to write again. But I also just wanted you to know how much this story touches me.
Angelic Land chapter 27 . 11/16/2014
Now I'm pretty much crying! I just am so happy that Jack came back to him.! I don't know how to or what you want me to say about your actual writing, but from another writer's opinion I think you're an excellent writer. This story is just so close to my heart.
Angelic Land chapter 26 . 11/16/2014
Oh my goodness. I just hope Jack is alright. That really made my heart start to jump. I thought he was going to turn evil for a second. Pitch was manipulating him through nightmares! It makes a lot of sense now. Oh dear! Jamie holding Jack is just such an adorable thought though! *squeals*
Angelic Land chapter 25 . 11/16/2014
wow it really has been almost two years lol.. I was so much more immature when I started reading this. I'm now able to relate to Jamie in that I'm living away at college in a dorm.. haha. Just imagining all of this and how the memories are starting to reconnect in my mind! Ah it is like an explosion! idk if you even remember me as one of your previous reviewers.. but I was around at one point.
Anyway, I love where the story is going. It hurts to read but I'm gonna keep reading. Its so hurting what is mysteriously happening to Jack..
Angelic Land chapter 24 . 11/16/2014
I don't even know how long its been since I was last reading this, but I remember I started reading it shortly after you started writing it. One of the first stories that I had started to read whilst getting comfortable with my own self actually... This really helped to read but somehow I lost track of it. Again, this is an amazing story. It makes me constantly tear up. I love them..
ryeonixg chapter 28 . 8/3/2014
Aww! This is great! Can't wait for the next one!
sakura240 chapter 28 . 6/27/2014
Kura: ...dawwwwww -w-

Berry: now that was adorable. And because you put harry potter, Kura here was laughing before she managed to click the review button.

Kura: hahah! I was cracking up! Makes me remember a lot of harry potter and rotg crossovers and makes me wonder how much voldie must hate the guardians if he ever meets them :D

Berry: love this story. Its so damn adorable in so many damn ways :)

Kura: they are just so adorable you completely filled me with happiness :D
Belmak chapter 28 . 6/19/2014
Hellooooo!

Well I'm a new reader. I loved this work of yours, especially the last one- made me cry! dude I'm a sensible bitch I know but it's just beautiful. These guys. I love them soooo muuuuuch!

I'm looking forward to the next drabble :) I know you don't update so often, but I'm encouraged because your last update was no long time ago. I will wait patiently! even if it turns to be months or years (?!) lol. I hope you are doing well.

Thanks for your awesome work and for sharing it with us!
nowherenohow chapter 28 . 5/24/2014
so sad then happy. Though I wonder what is going on with Jamie, how did he save Jack?
Miss Geoffery Chaucer chapter 28 . 5/16/2014
I just read this entire story... Adorable! And very well written! If only Jack and Jamie could find a way to be together forever. Hopefully this isn't the end...I am loving it way too much! I also love your deviantart page! Jamie x Jack is absolutely my favorite picture of this couple!
Bluezapple chapter 28 . 4/29/2014
Very cute, love your story!