Reviews for True Colours
R.I.P to Akashathekitty's writing.
SekretIris chapter 1 . 2/26
I really enjoyed that! Very different and unique with a rather unpredictable ending! Well done :)
wendladarlings chapter 1 . 2/13
Draco seems so charming and devious here, I love it. And Hermione trying her hardest to put up a little something for the war-worn kids of Hogwarts: well, it's just heartwarming, and very Hermione. I love the slow build-up and they're obvious attraction. What I'd give for a second chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
I'm sure you'll be happy to know that that's what you gave me. thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
wonderful :)
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
That was (sigh) so sweet! Awesome job! Lovely little fluffy "Dramione" fic, filled with tenderness, and a sweet reformed Malfoy, playing against, a clueless, slightly jealous, Hermione!-and lots of barely 'hidden under the surface,' emotions, on candid display, obvious to everyone else, but our two main characters! Really cool! Cheers!;-)
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
I enjoyed this story very much. Put a smile on my face.
Dramione shipper chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Aww that was adorable
acbennet chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Sweet and humorous!
Jaycie Victory chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
This was lovely. Sweet and fluffy without being sickly.
Montara chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
"...And stay away from Weasley. He had his chance. " he was so sweet.

And he did the play for her :D Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I use to love your stories until I realised what a drama queen and pathetic person you are.. the things you moan about.. the little stupid things.. i mean come on, you sound like a little teenager, not a grown woman with kids! ffs... and when someone disagrees with you, you try and get all your "followers" to turn on them too, it's nasty.. please go away and come back a better person, I'll be able to read your fics again then, maybe
Onigiri Momoko chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Haha this is adorable!
Love the touch of the mood ring and the thunder :) I didn't put that together until it was revealed
Anne chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
miss you,
been so long since you said about a silencio sequel, can't wait to read it!
irianaceleste chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
"And stay away from Weasley. He had his chance. See you in January." Love that part!