Reviews for True Colours
Sir Snark-a-lot chapter 1 . 2/26
One more nice fic! Awesome!
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 1/31
Or was he trying to make her jealous?
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 1/31
I was confused regarding the other girl he had a crush on. Did he like both of them?
sarenia chapter 1 . 1/26
Very lovely story! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Omg I'm crying with happiness. I loved this laid back repentant Malfoy! I wish there was more and we get to see what happens when they come back from the holidays. But I guess my imagination will have to do for now! Love love love
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
R.I.P to Akashathekitty's writing.
SekretIris chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
I really enjoyed that! Very different and unique with a rather unpredictable ending! Well done :)
wendladarlings chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Draco seems so charming and devious here, I love it. And Hermione trying her hardest to put up a little something for the war-worn kids of Hogwarts: well, it's just heartwarming, and very Hermione. I love the slow build-up and they're obvious attraction. What I'd give for a second chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
I'm sure you'll be happy to know that that's what you gave me. thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
wonderful :)
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
That was (sigh) so sweet! Awesome job! Lovely little fluffy "Dramione" fic, filled with tenderness, and a sweet reformed Malfoy, playing against, a clueless, slightly jealous, Hermione!-and lots of barely 'hidden under the surface,' emotions, on candid display, obvious to everyone else, but our two main characters! Really cool! Cheers!;-)
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
I enjoyed this story very much. Put a smile on my face.
Dramione shipper chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Aww that was adorable
acbennet chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Sweet and humorous!
Jaycie Victory chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
This was lovely. Sweet and fluffy without being sickly.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »