Reviews for The Silence Breathes My Name
EXCELLENT STORY
NotMyBabies chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Damn, this was brutal.
Prizz chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
This hurts. So much. And to think he got hijacked at book 3. And just imagine what a whirlwind his mind and heart must be during that time. Please dont hurt Peeta. _

Great fic! You're an awesome writer!
miss itsuki chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
It was amazing and I'm heartbroken right now.
La p'tite Lili chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
That was quite depressing... but very good too
pokips chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is some high-quality angst-utterly realistic and heart breaking.
VanillaSnowflake chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
That was incredibly intense, so very poignant and utterly heart wrenching. Really, really well written!
didcaesarlivehere chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this-very "Peeta"! Awesome read! :)
LizaLovesPeeta chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Crushed!
I'm spilled all over the floor, shattered in tiny little pieces, a mush of flesh, bones and gooey stuff.. and lots of silent tears..
Really... You need to put a disclaimer because I'm going to need grieve counseling .. !
My heart breaks for Peeta, lonely, sad, betrayed, rejected. It physically aches to picture him walking in the darkness of his empty and cold house, nursing a broken heart, a shattered soul, shivering in a corner of his mind, all alone.
You really have a great talent to evoke those emotions with your writing..
I'm going to go now and hide under a table and sob.. loudly..
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
So beautiful and so sad. I really feel for Peeta.
Janerey chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Ok, I'm going to pretend that I don't know about your research on dry masturbating for a sec. ;)

This was seriously amazing. And revelatory. I think (because the trilogy is written from Katniss' POV), we forget that Peeta was broken too. Possibly even more so because he didn't have anything to come back to except her and she took that away. Maybe from Katniss' POV, he seem far more well-adjusted because she never really saw how the Games, his family, his amputation, and losing Katniss truly affected him. He's just a lot better at pretending (which we already know about him). So many fics say the reason his family didn't move in with him was because Peeta didn't want them to, but your explanation makes more sense.

You know how they say that Jennifer Lawrence is often joking around and being silly right up to the second they call 'Action!' and then suddenly she's amazingly in character? That's what I think of you. Your stream of consciousness is this crazy, random awkwardness, but the second you start writing, you are this incredible artist with an innate ability to understand the characters. Always love reading your work... even if it's so gut-wrenching!
ShipperOfToast chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I literally cried. I love you.
PeetasAndHerondales chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
My heart is freaking breaking because of Peeta Mellark. I wrote a chapter about this two days ago, but it pales in comparison to how beautiful and heart-wrenching this is. These are the times when I remember that I hated Katniss in the books.
Toomanybookstoolittletime chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I picked the wrong day to throw out my security blanket. Good gosh, you brilliantly devious destroyer of feelings! ;)

This piece is beautifully written as evidenced by the shattered remains of my heart and my strong desire to just give Peeta the biggest darn hug one can possibly give a fictional character. Just amazing.
ForeverPeeta chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Simply beautiful! I love the emotion you poured into the story, and I love stories that fill in the blanks left in the books.

Thank you for sharing this!