Reviews for What Dogs do to Wolves
Kris Aaron chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
You will write more for us, correct? More of your Sansa/Sandor adventures are going to appear on this board, right? RIGHT? Please, oh please don't let this be your only one! Your fans want to hear from you again!
BTW, you're one of my favorite authors (big smile), and that includes writing I've paid for.
michelle chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
omg,please...write more
themapples chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Ah, lovely. :)
ameo66 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I thought this was so perfect, part of me feels it was mildly ooc, but at the same time no. It was perfect in every possible way.
ShutUpILikeFanfiction chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Sorry I'm not sorry that I loved this and that it was super hot AND I feel like it's true to the characters in a way that other smutty one shots aren't. A!
equalsMCsquare chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
so perfect
LBF chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Very nice and sweet.
VampireMadonna chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Aww, this is sweet. I know they could never be together in the show because of the real life age difference but I wish they hadn't been parted. They had one of the most interesting relationships.
The Readers Muse chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This was sensual, yet so real that it felt like I was seeing/reading the extension of an episode rather than anything else. Thank you for this gorgeous, erotic little piece! It was deliciously in character and a joy to read!
Vampellzy chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Aw, just the right balance of sweetness and reality. I hate it when sandor isn't portrayed realistically.
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Very well written! :)
whenimaunicorn chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Wow, you pulled that off perfectly.
WEN chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This was reallly good! I hope you write more! :D
Hellomarthamay chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I totally dig this
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Very nicely written and sexy! I would love more if you continue on with this one shot!- ccsunflower