Reviews for NO
Kaoru-Yuki chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
So, first off I cried. I'm very emotional to these kinds of stories and even as a one shot it still made me cry so kudos to you. Secondly, I think you're the same author I found elsewhere writing "Truth is Out" which I started reading, and found your page on and found this piece. I'm a big Snarry fan, so I thought I'd start with this before reading other stories of yours, and just the emotion of this short piece was brilliant. The short story description got me wondering what this would be about and when I read it and realized what Harry did, I started tearing up, and his explanation of why he did it and the fact that he just left his lover and child, I cried. It was just perfect. I love longer stories, but when you write something so simple and to the point and just gut wrenchingly amazing in the feels it doesn't need to be longer. I feel bad for Severus and little Jamie and for Harry because he's leaving to try and protect those he loves, on top of everything else and it's so sad, and I'm crying again. Definitely faving this story.
guiltypleasure2 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Oh this was so heart wrenching. I am so incredibly sad now.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Uuummm...am not sure about your sad short story.

But I give you: Four Bronze Star for being different.

Hope you keep at it !

The Crimson Mage.

P.S: Have a happy x-mas and new year !