Reviews for Spiral
Update soon! ( PLEASE!
DemonKingAlucard chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
it is great so far
s.k.f.f.f chapter 12 . 12/30/2013
The stories you write are simply amazing!
s.k.f.f.f chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
wow, awesome but sad chapter. i was in tears.
Karano chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
Please tell me you didn't abandon this.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/11/2013
action and romance...ahhh the perfect combination
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
Awww that's such an epic protection thingy :D
Karano chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
I am baffled, amazed, shocked. I never believed a story with a Dark!Merlin, Good!Morgana or an OC could be good. But what you did here is impossible to describe in words. It's better than the show itself. I was sick with the disgusting loyalty and trust Merlin has for Arthur, the irrational hate of Morgana alsoadded to my feeling. But this...this should've been the plot for the show. A show that ended on a low note anyway.
nerdwarf chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
Going nicely :)
guest chapter 11 . 3/3/2013
woah great! update soon .
mIShaPandler chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
WOW I LOVE THIS 3
Does Merlin truly love Elaine? I hope not.
That breaks my mergana heart T.T
please give morgana some happiness aswell at least.
Bolivianfall chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
Poor Morgana :/ That was a great chapter again...I really like Elaine but I feel sorry for Morgana after all it wasn't her fault that she was brainwashed by Morgause. I understand Merlin's hatred towards her but I hope in time he'll be able to forgive her. Please update soon, I love this story so much.
Angel-sama chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
J'adore!
Bolivianfall chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
Oh my that was incredibly good! Seriously your best chapter so far. I'm glad that Morgana is herself again and that she's with Elaine and Merlin now. I hope Merlin loves Morgana back and not Elaine though. However all the emotions and action that happened in this chapter was so well written. Can't wait for more.
Acheron94 chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
...COMPLETE PERFECTION!
Holy mother that was an amazing chapter I love how Merlin has become dark and twisted. He is still good basically but he is broken and wants revenge. I see it was the last remnants if his innocence was torn away and he nearly lost himself to this power... OMG you have the gift. Please continue this amazing work