Reviews for Spiral
MistyNocturne chapter 12 . 10/18
It's truly amazing to see how one's writing style can improve so drastically in a span of five months. Because honestly? You really did improve! Your plot showed promise at the beginning, eventhough your way of wording things was a tad bit awkward, which is why I stuck by your story till the latest chapter. And I have absolutely NO REGRETS for doing that, after being rewarded with better writing and a flourishing plot. Well done, karldin. Well done.

Dark!(but not evil)Merlin, redeemed!Morgana and a conflicted Arthur who knows magic can be used for good, is one of the loveliest combinations in Merlin fanfiction for me. So happy that you put it to use.

I was literally going 'YES! YES! YES!' when they both healed each other scars. Go Mergana! My OTP. The dark, bittersweet road that brought them where they are was truly worth it. I mourn Merlin's death. But feel pride in seeing Emrys' true birth.

I love stoic, neutral, yet true-to-destiny, and somewhat good Mordred. Hope to see more of him and Arthur in the future. Can Arthur get more screentime haha? I do realize that his canon relationship with Merlin is kinda... burnt out. But his current station is quite interesting. Bound to his father despite knowing it's wrong, and he needs to do something to salvage his kingdom. It'll be lovely to see him, Merlin, Gwen and Morgana get together again.

I feel that you're going somewhere with this, and sincerely hope you aren't abandoning it (considering it's been more than 2 years). I ardently await your next chapter. And sorry, I've been gushing too much. Hope you don't mind long reviews.

Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones chapter 12 . 3/28
Update soon! ( PLEASE!
DemonKingAlucard chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
it is great so far
s.k.f.f.f chapter 12 . 12/30/2013
The stories you write are simply amazing!
s.k.f.f.f chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
wow, awesome but sad chapter. i was in tears.
Karano chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
Please tell me you didn't abandon this.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/11/2013
action and romance...ahhh the perfect combination
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
Awww that's such an epic protection thingy :D
Karano chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
I am baffled, amazed, shocked. I never believed a story with a Dark!Merlin, Good!Morgana or an OC could be good. But what you did here is impossible to describe in words. It's better than the show itself. I was sick with the disgusting loyalty and trust Merlin has for Arthur, the irrational hate of Morgana alsoadded to my feeling. But this...this should've been the plot for the show. A show that ended on a low note anyway.
nerdwarf chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
Going nicely :)
guest chapter 11 . 3/3/2013
woah great! update soon .
mIShaPandler chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
Does Merlin truly love Elaine? I hope not.
That breaks my mergana heart T.T
please give morgana some happiness aswell at least.
Bolivianfall chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
Poor Morgana :/ That was a great chapter again...I really like Elaine but I feel sorry for Morgana after all it wasn't her fault that she was brainwashed by Morgause. I understand Merlin's hatred towards her but I hope in time he'll be able to forgive her. Please update soon, I love this story so much.
Angel-sama chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
Bolivianfall chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
Oh my that was incredibly good! Seriously your best chapter so far. I'm glad that Morgana is herself again and that she's with Elaine and Merlin now. I hope Merlin loves Morgana back and not Elaine though. However all the emotions and action that happened in this chapter was so well written. Can't wait for more.