Reviews for Night At The Rave
I don't mean to sound critical but Yugi's eyes are amethyst not indigo. But I love the story. :)
Amanda27A.g chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
that was wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
toooooo awesome
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I love this. I'll be clam and hope typing this doesn't kill me when I'd rather be running up and down the halls, screaming "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!" and being awed at your skills. I wish I could write like that. I might be able to but being sleep deprived all the time doesn't really help matters. Anywho I loved your story and I'd say more but I really got to release all the fangirl energy. (did it halfway through your story too.)
Kat chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
OMGOGMOMGOMGOMGMOGMOGMOGMGMGOMOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOG MGOMGOGMOGM this made me fangril sqell SOO MUCH AHHHHHHHHHH SO AWSOME! YES I LOVED IT WRITE MORE WRITE MORE! AHHHH
Charlie chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Wow! LOVED IT :D
You should totally do a sequel! :D
dplusjluv21 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Loved it!
Little Neko Yugi chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
That was amazing. Your detail and your writing skills are why I have always been a fan of yours and why I love it when I get an alert for a new story. Your attention to detail is simply awesome. I could really imagine what you wrote (which is hard for some of these writers to hit just right like you do) I would super super happy if you created a sequel! I'm sure a lot of other people would be too
Seth the Inu chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Such an awesome idea! I love the way everything just flowed together. Curious question, where did you find your copy of the song used, with the spoken intro at the beginning?
YamiNoIcexIcuo chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Meow *wink* XD
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Hehe loved it the end was funny
SilentGreenThief chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Aww so cute :3 *sparkle*
Mina-chan27 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Wow! That was really exhilarating I should day. I'm new to the whole rave thing but I've been to two so far in Denver, CO. First was Hallowfreakinween and Frostbite both in 2012 and I appluade your descriptions of the rave becuase it made me feel like I was back at one of them! I'll say it's also like through your fanfiction I was able to live out my own little fantasy as well. I went to Frostbite in hopes of getting to see Basshunter but due to problems with his visa he wasn't able to make it. I would so love to have ehat just happened to Yugi happen to me and him! WAH! I am favoriting this story and you as an author.

You should make more stoiries with raves or other like parties in them. _
CandyassGoth chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I loved it, every bit of it! Outstanding work as usual dear, all my love!
Sister Of The Pharaoh chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
AWSOME! SQUEAL! SQUEAL! This was amazing!