Reviews for don't forget to lock the doors
prettilystupid chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I love how you wrote the dynamic between everyone! Wonderful!
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
loved it!
Tikitorch559 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Amazing story, I really like how you portray this Arya
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I really liked this. It's interesting how you've portrayed Sansa and Arya and even Jon. I would have liked to have seen Arya return but you can't have everything. (nods) Great fic.
FaeBreeze chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Beautiful and exactly what could be.
Reader chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
You know when I read "A game of thrones" I really disliked Sansa. Well, I disliked Martin for creating this wishy-washy empyheaded teenage girl-clishe character.
In fact, she irritated me so much that I stopped reading the series. I'm 25, I've read a lot of fantasy and to plow through another high fantasy saga with cardboard personalities and tedious political intrigue did not appeal to me at all. So years passed, I didn't watch the TV series either and then I was browsing and stumbled on a oneshot from this fandom about Sansa. I liked the author's work so I read it. And I was hooked. I went back to the books, was a little more impressed by the continuation and well, life moved on.
My point, besides the power of fanfiction, is that you do more credit to Sansa and Arya than Martin did. It's oneshots like this one that make me want to read the books, to see in her not the annoying little sidecharacter, the plotfiller but the person that you see, ruthlees and cunning and strong.
Kelly123 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This makes me a bit uneasy...

And yet, I feel like that might have been the intent, so I'm totally okay with that. Love reading something about family dynamics without incest being thrown into the mix!
ohwhatsherface chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Perfect.
Alei-lei chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Two words:

DAYUM GURRL
Unknown Variable chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
this was beautiful.
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
You beautiful, beautiful being.
Look at this glorious thing, LOOK AT IT THIS IS PERFECTION AND EVERYTHING I WANTED AND THANK YOU.
THANK YOU SO MUCH MY FOREVER MOON PRINCESS.
Because Sansa is so clever and she - she wants to be herself, to not become Cersei, but there is winter in her bones. And Arya is so damaged, but I loved that in her thoughts there was this sense of an end to her list approaching. And I love that she chose Sansa to be the one to see her. It's like - it's like they're communicating without saying anything at all, even after years of distance and fights and thinking they were the only ones left.
And MY DARLING JON.
He wants so badly to be a good king, I think, but that doesn't mean he wants the role. AND ONE DAY HE WILL HAVE ARYA BACK AND THAT WOUND SHE LEFT ON HIS SOUL WILL BE MENDED AND HAPPY STARK FAMILY OKAY THAT IS ALL I WANT OUT OF LIFE.
Your philosophy is accurate: revenge IS the best revenge.
Also some truly beautiful words in here, lovely. "She savours the names like a sweet dark chocolatl topped with thick cream," and "She misses Robb in a jagged throbbing way that reminds her of a broken bone healed over wrong."
GOOD GOD WHY ARE YOU SO TALENTED. But yeah, you got them all just spot on. Completely perfect.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STAY IN THIS FANDOM AND WRITE ALL THE FIC FOR IT THE ANGST IS THE BEST ANGST EVER AND ALL THE REVENGE AND BROKEN CHILDREN OH MY GOD STAY.
You are trapped now. Mwahaha.
Thank you my 'lil puddin pop :) such a lovely present.