Reviews for Hole to Feed
BlueEyedSalvatore chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
love it! you should expand on it!
biracialbeauty chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I love the fact that it was rough and rugged. You captured the characters spot on, even Daryl's softer side without being mushy. Job well done!

But seriously, this needs to be continued because I am dying to see what is gonna happen with these characters and your lovely litWtle OC.
Lisa Moget chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I love it! Cady and Rick are awesome together! You're a really good writer -
Siarh chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This is a very well written story. I love it. You have such an awesome hold on Rick. Well done. Excellent !
happy-in-oz chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Love it, love it, love it. Seriously this made my day. Please consider writing a full story using Cady cause this was awesome.
Kathy chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I absolutely loved this. I love Cady. I would really like to see a story come out of this. I can just imagine it and I can not wait.
AislingIsobel chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Very nice! Very hott and sexxy! I loved the actual act itself, rough and painful, kinda makes me regret I read it at work...but I digress. Nice story to go along with it, I love how we got to see inside Rick's head. Him thinking about Shane, Lori and then Cady, just fan-freakin-tastic! The inner struggle really struck a chord with me, I think you know why, but it was awesome. Just the way he justified his relationship with Cady and the "friendship" with Daryl, it was so great.

Cady, I like her, little pistol. Even if she didn't say a lot you could tell she's a firecracker. The connection she has with Rick is wonderful and so well thought out. I'd like to see more of her, maybe explain what happened with Shane, that has me super curious. But well done my friend, I know this was giving you hell, but it turned out so well, just like I knew it would.
Leyshla Gisel chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
What?! I freaking loved it.
Lucy chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Wow..that's all i can really say. U captured rick so well, i didn't see this as a lovey dovey one shot and i love that! Just raw passion. :-) great job girl
Limaro chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Enjoyed this a lot! Rick definitely could use some love, and heaven knows angst is gonna be involved.
I also like the way Cady relates to Daryl. The 3 seem to make a good team, but I could also almost see a potential triangle there if I squint hard enough.
I'd love to see more.
Thank you for writing and sharing your talent.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I vote for more Cady story. I love how dark and rough this is, not just le sexy times, but the story as a whole. It needs to be dark after everything the group's gone through. There shouldn't be any daisies and sunshine, although if there is they should be used sparingly. Very nicely done.

Also, more Cady.