Reviews for A Most Convenient Plan
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 22 . 12/8/2014
Loved it! Really well-written and to the point :)))
AwEsOmEiZeR123 chapter 22 . 11/28/2014
Beautiful story. I loved every minute of it!
evans137 chapter 22 . 7/26/2014
I really loved this story. You really got he characters well, I think. Hermione was very hermionish ;-) and Draco still seemed to be Draco, even though he's changed for the better, and it's stillmbelievable. I've read many stories with a nice and Sweet Draco and in many of them he didn't act like Draco at all anymore. You did very well with your characters! I really liked everything about this fanfic, it was just too short ;-) I can't wait to read your other stories :-)
rednation88 chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
Aww it's so cute that they call her Aunt Minny!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/20/2014
Who asked "still love me?"
DepressedAleera chapter 22 . 3/8/2014
so sweet! I love it!
Sunshine72 chapter 22 . 8/30/2013
I loved it!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 22 . 8/18/2013
Great work!
skari chapter 22 . 8/14/2013
Lol, thank you first sharing this story with us, it was short, sweet, mature and lovely.
skari chapter 15 . 8/14/2013
OK, I've started chapter 16 and I just had to come back and review, Draco better not piss me off
skari chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
Lmao I love this Pansy and Blaise. Lol ,good job. It's amazing how Draco and Hermione Keep dancing around each other too, and it's good we can still understand without it becoming confusing, good job.
skari chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
They had sold their only son for stock, this line cracked me up. U wasted no time getting to the matter at hand, I'm intruiged .
LilacRosez chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
awww cute
GoodByeKitty95 chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
I am also very addicted to Pinterest! Its great! And you're a great writter! I've read 3 well 2 and a bit of your stories and really liked them all!
tardisinthesgc chapter 22 . 7/3/2013