Reviews for For The Love Of Camelot
AWholeFleetOfShips chapter 8 . 2/15
What happens next?! Please don't leave us hanging with that cliffy. Lots of stuff could happen! Pretty please update soon.
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
Really enjoying this story! Interesting plot, unique spell, very potent sexual tension and drama, what's not to like?! I really wish you'd update this, I'm dying to know what happens! GREAT job!

Jess
Guest chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
Why is there not more? There needs to be more soon. ASAP. Immediately. Please?
Adnarim Neko chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
This is such an amazing story! I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon please!
terri chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
moremoremoremore
AbyssLullaby chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
The anticipation is growing, the cliffhanger is really a hang on the cliff. Update soon :)
Illead chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

As usual (all my love),
Illead
Samerys707 chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
Great update ;)
kenya1234 chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
I do not think it was Gaius' decision to make to not tell Merlin the truth.

I also hope that Merlin will not come across Morgana but that sounds too simple.

This was a good chapter. Please post again soon.
Smori chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
well at least the love arthur has for merlin isnt just a spell.. but what will come after the spell is broken?
A.L. Cullen chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
great story i love that he really does love him it's just spiraled out of control i can't wait for the next chapter :D
Smori chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
I kind of wish it wasn't a spell.. But I cannot wait for more!
Flower of the desert553 chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Oh, my... that was a very interesring development. I am loving this more and more with each chapter! I just hope Arthur doesn't hurt Merlin. Sweet, sweet Merlin, he's such an adorable baby! And I do love a possessive and protective king worrying about his manservant. Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
Styxae chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
This is so amazing! Looking forward to more!
andromeda141414 chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
Wow! Just WOW! I ADORE this story so much! It's a perfect mix of everything from the plot to the writing and may I say it is really, REALLY hot! I'm pretty excited to see how Merlin explains to the knights why Arthur is tied to his bed and begging Merlin to let him touch him... ;)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »