Reviews for M-Day
Biblio388 chapter 23 . 2/9
I can only imagine how funny it would be to see someone do that to Fury. It would be hilarious if Harry told him why people kept doing it as well.
Rune Landel chapter 26 . 1/23
Just finished reading M-Day again and I still love it! Going to read through Death's Little brother again, hope you keep on writing! As a side thought, have you ever considered doing a harry potter stargate crossover ;)
iamjmph01 chapter 13 . 12/29/2016
so, this is waaaaaay late and not that important, but in earlier chapters and the last story, you showed Harry's healing to be to the point that he couldn't lose limbs or be decapitated. Yet in this chapter both happens. Just a bit weird, and i didn't even notice till my 8th read through so...
Aleazanna chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Really love this series. I was wondering if you will be finish this one.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
"He doesn't make much money; only five thousand per.
Some judge who thinks he's funny, says he'll give six to her.
He asks, Now, Judge, suppose I fail? He's told, You'll budge right into jail...
...you'd better keep her, you'll find it cheaper than making whoopie."
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
"As with all the stories I write, this story is finished." You really should mark it as complete. I didn't proceed to it directly after "Potter's Protector" because it wasn't marked as complete and the last apparent update was over three years ago. Another Google search in the wee hours of this morning led me back to you for a different story, "Full Circle." Its summary caused me to look more closely at your info at the top, where you identified this story and and "Death's Little Brother" as complete, even though they aren't marked as such.

Because many readers have become jaded by abandoned stories - and they won't bother with a story that appears incomplete and hasn't been updated in over a year - you might want to consider marking finished stories as complete. This is just a suggestion from a fan, because I'm guessing the rest of your stories are just as good as "Potter's Protector," which I thoroughly enjoyed. It would be a shame for other readers to skip them because they aren't marked as complete. I wouldn't have put this here, but I think it's important, and your PM feature is disabled.

Okay ... how far away (in years) is Harry from Hogwarts? Is it in his recent (like, say, 100 or so years) past, or is it millions of years in his past? Was it where he started, or were those years just a blip in his existence? Just curious. I'm wondering if we're going to see Xander, Draco, Daphne, or any of the others I this time stream or AU.
duskrider chapter 25 . 10/5/2016
Nice end to this and I have to agree after Harry conquers America and the big events happening already or being canceled (Phoenix Force 5 and Superior Spiderman are two things the world can live without.) their is not much left for Harry to do in this universe unless he starts traveling to alternative universes.
Gojin1990 chapter 25 . 9/28/2016
I enjoy pretty much every story of your i have read so far :D waiting for the coming soon stories. and i am interested in hearing how you plan to do the HP/JP story. dinosaurs and wizards. an interesting mix XD hoping you start on that HP and rosario vampire story soon.
Bandit chapter 25 . 7/25/2016
I love your stories. Just one thing, I noticed you haven't marked this story as complete.
PSay chapter 5 . 7/27/2016
I'm glad Harry is giving them choices. that is important for people to make up their own minds. Thanks for writing. I look forward to more of this story. pms
vmage2 chapter 9 . 7/11/2016
The Hammer of Thor is call Mjolnir not Mjolinar. And Heimdall is spelled Heimdall not Heimdell.
Amazing read chapter 25 . 7/5/2016
Just found and have been reading this awesome series! Thank you. May your muse never tire!
mobulis chapter 25 . 7/4/2016
Of all the tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupididty may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. C.S. Lewis (1898-1963)
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
Hmmm...just going through my favs and for some reason I haven't favorited this fic and Death's Little Brother. I'll be rectifying that HUGE mistake now. Great story and thanks for taking the time to write it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Hello me again
I really don't have any complaints about this one except length making it my third liked story
From CODEBEARER