Reviews for M-Day
SSGRet chapter 26 . 10/29
Wonderful. He created an entire world of Welfare queens. Neville should have left him where he was.
hilt51 chapter 25 . 10/9
Great story what about the kree or celestials?
Master of Dragons God chapter 23 . 10/6
Nice chapter
Master of Dragons God chapter 8 . 10/5
Nice chapter,
GeorgeTobor chapter 25 . 10/4
If I was in Harry's place it is likely a billion or more would die.
Too many supposed "homo sapiens" DO NOT use their brain at all.
Critical thinking is work, most are too lazy to learn how to do it.
Emotions are instinctive, and hate is easier than love, because caring takes effort.
Fear has been spread by politicians, priests, pundits of all kinds.
Because people who are afraid can be controlled with promises, mostly lies.

Does anyone remember the hope, the optimistic view we had in the 50's and early 60's?
We were going to use science to make the world a better place.
Colonies on the moon and other planets were discussed.

Welcome to the hell on earth our leaders made instead.

I love your fic, thanks for writing and posting.
WanderingDragonborn chapter 25 . 10/3
Thanks for another great read, I really enjoyed how you did the Marvel characters. I was really surprised you didn't add Trish and the mayor to Harry's girls since it seemed like it was going to happen eventually. Also the Trask and Osborn parts were great and I wondered how you would deal with Ares since he was with Norman. Keep up the great work and I look forward to reading more from you in the future.
Grovtech chapter 26 . 9/18
Okay this was way over the top, but that doesn't change that it was a hoot to read. The end was heavy handed with Harry taking over, but classical Greek Tyrants were in power to fix all of the democratic city-states screw-ups and then let the politicians take over again.

A fun read!
Venus914 chapter 2 . 9/12
She's still a bitch though. If im as powetful as Harry, id Crucio her to death.
Kurama Otsutsuki chapter 26 . 8/16
Hey, if you've finished this story as you've claimed, then it's best if you placed the status as completed as it'll make people not believe that they're more chapters in the process.
Fallow52 chapter 26 . 8/2
Excellent completed story Kudos :)
Alcham of the Vael chapter 24 . 8/4
The restoration and return of the mutants in this chapter was beautifully done.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 25 . 8/4
I liked this one too. Sorry I'm not singing praises.I'm kinda brain dead from multiple all nighters. But your fic is just that god.