Reviews for M-Day
D3xp2pc chapter 11 . 1/15
I'm really struggling with this one, I don't know a lot about X-men and The Avengers apart from the movies however the story seems to jump from situation to situation with no frame of reference, same as the characters, they'll just suddenly appear with Harry interacting with them as if he has previously meet them/knows them but they have never been mentioned before.

Maybe it's just me.
TheCauldron chapter 26 . 12/26/2015
Great story. Really enjoying this series.

Just one point; I nearly didn't read this because it wasn't marked as complete. You might want to fix that, since it will affect what search filters it shows up through too. I rarely read unfinished stories, and I can't imagine that I'm the only one. It could be costing you a lot of readers. Which really would be a shame since it's a great story and you are a very talented writer. :)
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I've looked all over for it but can not find the sequel to this fanfic, would u mind messaging me it or a link?
qwerty chapter 26 . 12/3/2015
Is this supposed to be marked as complete?
SSGRet chapter 26 . 10/29/2015
Wonderful. He created an entire world of Welfare queens. Neville should have left him where he was.
hilt51 chapter 25 . 10/9/2015
Great story what about the kree or celestials?
Master of Dragons God chapter 23 . 10/6/2015
Nice chapter
Master of Dragons God chapter 8 . 10/5/2015
Nice chapter,
GeorgeTobor chapter 25 . 10/4/2015
If I was in Harry's place it is likely a billion or more would die.
Too many supposed "homo sapiens" DO NOT use their brain at all.
Critical thinking is work, most are too lazy to learn how to do it.
Emotions are instinctive, and hate is easier than love, because caring takes effort.
Fear has been spread by politicians, priests, pundits of all kinds.
Because people who are afraid can be controlled with promises, mostly lies.

Does anyone remember the hope, the optimistic view we had in the 50's and early 60's?
We were going to use science to make the world a better place.
Colonies on the moon and other planets were discussed.

Welcome to the hell on earth our leaders made instead.

I love your fic, thanks for writing and posting.
WanderingDragonborn chapter 25 . 10/3/2015
Thanks for another great read, I really enjoyed how you did the Marvel characters. I was really surprised you didn't add Trish and the mayor to Harry's girls since it seemed like it was going to happen eventually. Also the Trask and Osborn parts were great and I wondered how you would deal with Ares since he was with Norman. Keep up the great work and I look forward to reading more from you in the future.
Grovtech chapter 26 . 9/18/2015
Okay this was way over the top, but that doesn't change that it was a hoot to read. The end was heavy handed with Harry taking over, but classical Greek Tyrants were in power to fix all of the democratic city-states screw-ups and then let the politicians take over again.

A fun read!
Venus914 chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
She's still a bitch though. If im as powetful as Harry, id Crucio her to death.