Reviews for M-Day
I truly hate it when people are so narrow minded. I mean come on, many of us are able to multitask. Like breathing and reading, and laughing at your cock ups...
(Hope you realize I was just joking, no offense meant)
Love2read23 chapter 25 . 6/12
I made it through. I was lost half the time because I don't really know X-Men and of course this had more comic book events than what the movies really captured from what the internet has informed when I frequently researched it. I greatly appreciated the tidbits from Harry's old life and the moments Xander showed up. I really read this fic for those moments and so that the Smallville one will make sense and so I can get to Full Circle. I read another fic yesterday but I came back to this back I like the complete control Harry has and that I knew that he would be victorious. Thank you for writing.
Sefera chapter 26 . 4/13
Wonderful, I look forward to more if you even write a sequel!
Ash chapter 25 . 4/5
This was such a great story! Thanks for sharing this with us!
Chezhran chapter 26 . 3/10
Thoroughly enjoyed the story. And quite enjoyed the preview as well.
EvilDime chapter 25 . 3/2
This was fun!
I don't know enough of the characters to get all the jokes and such since I only watched the movies and never read the comics. Regardless, this was a lot of fun to read. Thanks for writing and posting! :D
As with the previous story, I copied out several scenes into my fav quotes file for later re-reading. So many cool ideas!
- Dime
EvilDime chapter 1 . 3/1
*snorfle* I think I'm going to like this one.
Biblio388 chapter 23 . 2/9
I can only imagine how funny it would be to see someone do that to Fury. It would be hilarious if Harry told him why people kept doing it as well.
Rune Landel chapter 26 . 1/23
Just finished reading M-Day again and I still love it! Going to read through Death's Little brother again, hope you keep on writing! As a side thought, have you ever considered doing a harry potter stargate crossover ;)
iamjmph01 chapter 13 . 12/29/2016
so, this is waaaaaay late and not that important, but in earlier chapters and the last story, you showed Harry's healing to be to the point that he couldn't lose limbs or be decapitated. Yet in this chapter both happens. Just a bit weird, and i didn't even notice till my 8th read through so...
Aleazanna chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Really love this series. I was wondering if you will be finish this one.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
"He doesn't make much money; only five thousand per.
Some judge who thinks he's funny, says he'll give six to her.
He asks, Now, Judge, suppose I fail? He's told, You'll budge right into jail...
...you'd better keep her, you'll find it cheaper than making whoopie."
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
"As with all the stories I write, this story is finished." You really should mark it as complete. I didn't proceed to it directly after "Potter's Protector" because it wasn't marked as complete and the last apparent update was over three years ago. Another Google search in the wee hours of this morning led me back to you for a different story, "Full Circle." Its summary caused me to look more closely at your info at the top, where you identified this story and and "Death's Little Brother" as complete, even though they aren't marked as such.

Because many readers have become jaded by abandoned stories - and they won't bother with a story that appears incomplete and hasn't been updated in over a year - you might want to consider marking finished stories as complete. This is just a suggestion from a fan, because I'm guessing the rest of your stories are just as good as "Potter's Protector," which I thoroughly enjoyed. It would be a shame for other readers to skip them because they aren't marked as complete. I wouldn't have put this here, but I think it's important, and your PM feature is disabled.

Okay ... how far away (in years) is Harry from Hogwarts? Is it in his recent (like, say, 100 or so years) past, or is it millions of years in his past? Was it where he started, or were those years just a blip in his existence? Just curious. I'm wondering if we're going to see Xander, Draco, Daphne, or any of the others I this time stream or AU.
duskrider chapter 25 . 10/5/2016
Nice end to this and I have to agree after Harry conquers America and the big events happening already or being canceled (Phoenix Force 5 and Superior Spiderman are two things the world can live without.) their is not much left for Harry to do in this universe unless he starts traveling to alternative universes.
Gojin1990 chapter 25 . 9/28/2016
I enjoy pretty much every story of your i have read so far :D waiting for the coming soon stories. and i am interested in hearing how you plan to do the HP/JP story. dinosaurs and wizards. an interesting mix XD hoping you start on that HP and rosario vampire story soon.