Reviews for Christmas Carols, Cocktails, and Confessions
Nonita chapter 1 . 7/21
Amazing! I would love to know what happened with Bella and Edward..Also with Emmett and Rosalie..Someone was looking for this story in a group of FB and I'm grateful for that person for putting your story on my way..I loved!
Thanks!
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
Yay, Edward! And this is why I read fanfic. ;)
robertsbella2 chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
Sad Bella but great ending.
SyonaAntonyMasenCullen chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
This fic makes my heart flutter every time I read it. it's beautifully written and even though I know the story by heart now, I still wait for the moment when Bella dashes into Emmett. However, one thing that always bothered me is that Edward acted really creepy when he kissed an almost unconscious heartbroken Bella. Also the fact that Edward might turn up to be Bella's rebound. I still love the story and request you to write again..
Knit Bug chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
I really enjoyed this. I can't wait to see what you add to it, when you do.

Knit
flyrbrd chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Lovely story Thanks
PCullenIam chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
This is so good! And such an original idea! I'm deeply in love with this Edward! Everything in this OS is amazing! Thank you.
Sassyvampmama chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Awww, thanks for sharing.
sue1zide chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
I had a suspicion that "E" was Emmett.
starsmina chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
loved this
Skye-Blue 101 chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
That was absolutely awesome! Somewhere near the end, I realized that something wasn't right, and I had a hunch the the bartender was Edward, so I was trying to figure out what was going on. Then I remembered Emmett and Rose, but I still wasn't sure. Then like two paragraphs later, Emmett shows up, and I was like, "Yes! Check it out! I know stuff!"
Narges chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Thanks :)
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
She freed herself with the help of Edward's perspective on what she'd told him. I'm very glad she finally got the words she longed for from Emmett, as she did deserve them. The fact that after having them said to her she felt nothing, was great. Realized pretty early on the E was Emmett and BT was Edward but, I liked that you had made it all anonymous. The pervy part of me would love if there were a lemon in this. However, ending it where you did makes absolute sense. What is sad in this is, that Rosalie thinks that Emmett has been true to her since her telling Mike. All that managed to do was free up Bella for Emmett to get her more often. Right in front of her nose apparently, with that hood sex in the garage. Yes, Rosalie is the one losing out here. Just really glad Bella and Edward found each other by the end.
jk chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
yaaaa I was hoping Edward was the bartender! fuck ya
LoveBite92 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Oh I loved this so much. It's just perfect. Just like a modern fairy tale, with real people and real mistakes. I loved it! Please extend it!