Reviews for Desert Crawl
acetwolf94 chapter 2 . 1/10
ADD MORE PLEASE! I LOVE IT!
wittyusernames chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
WOOWHOO another chapter please!
rivermoon1487 chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Where is the rest? Plz update!
LeAmazingMisfit chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Update! Please? I have to know if North figures it out!
Gabwolfgirl chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
More soon please.
DogsLiveOn chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
When do you think the next chapter will come out?
ItstheBookworm chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
I didn't understand what Pitch was saying I wanted to yell at him myself
Sailing Rivers chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Pleae please please update! I have been waiting forever! Please update soon!
Sheeijan chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Well this looks definitely different! I love that you're making it different in that Jack doesn't melt in a little heat. He's already got a big Achilles Heel with his staff, he doesn't need another one in which he's like a drop of water on a hot skillet. Pitch is playing an interesting game. I'm kind of guessing the scene where Pitch is laughing and all after Jack does his light burst on his sand is what inspired you-"Finally! Someone who knows how to have a little fun!" Well color me intrigued...
tigers1661 chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
I love this story.
godsdaughter77 chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
I know you haven't updated this for awhile, but I hope you continue it. It is really good!
TaintedPerspective chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
I love this story! The way you write Pitch's dialogue so in-character is really refreshing. This fic is an absolute joy to read, and I sincerely hope you plan on updating soon!
TiffRedd1994 chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
please continue soon!
Fantastic Nonsense chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This is TERRIFYING and yet WONDERFUL at the same time.

You've written Pitch. You've honest to god written PITCH, and that delights and terrifies me at the same time. You've got him pegged. The snarkiness and the threatening persona with the threat of violence but declining because this way is more FUN and the like.

It's scary. And it's GOOD. Because you just wrote PITCH, unlike many of the others in this fandom. Well done. I applaud you, and I really look forward to the rest of your story.
MisteryMaiden chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
I so confused. And very intrigued. Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!