Reviews for New Life
Puldoh chapter 21 . 9/20
ahhhh update please, pretty please!
SoullessBreath chapter 21 . 7/4
Strewth mate! This is so awesome! I really liked how you added magic. It makes it more epic. Aw man I really like this story! You really suck me into reading this! Seriously adding this to my faves! Thanks mate!
DonnieTheSmarty chapter 21 . 5/23
That...was the most AWESOME fanfiction I have ever read in my life! Please continue to Chapter 22 and go on because from my opinion, well, I really hate cliff hangers. I will review more of this story and try to even create my own TMNT life story some day! Thank you and I will keep in touch with your wonderful fanfics! :D :D
Nike Scarlet chapter 8 . 5/1
FLUFFINESS ABOUNDS!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/12/2015
Please continue writing ! I'm in love with this story and can't wait to see what happens, I hope you'll update soon since I see that it's been a while:( SOOOO GOOD PLEASE CARRY ON IM HOOKED you're an amazing writer ! keep up the great work :)
Guest chapter 21 . 10/5/2015
I think this chapter was great! I can't wait to see more
RoseDawn89 chapter 21 . 9/25/2015
Wow this has be one my top 5 favorite stories. I hope you can update soon this is really good i wonder if Mikey is gonna get kidnapped soon. I can't stop re reading this i wish there were moree chapter's :(
Yuri-hime chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
Curiouser and curiouser...
Yuri-hime chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
Really interested in this story, and really loving it already :)
minamoon73 chapter 21 . 7/25/2015
This story is amazing I like how you incorporated magic and demons in it Especially since I don't do that around much I like the way you gave mikey the power of for site but nobody realizes it yes. And the shadow warriors are a great idea. Pure genius in my mind. And how Leo is a hamatoi I didn't see that coming at all. I can't wait until your next chapter
Summer chapter 21 . 7/22/2015
Are you going to update at all? I hope so, I love this story!
imjustpeachee chapter 21 . 7/6/2015
Ok I know this hasn't been updated in years but I am so hooked on these great characters and awesome plot I've got to ask if there is more! I am on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens to the boys and how Saki's demon is coming after them!
pollielobster chapter 21 . 6/5/2015
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! This hasn't been updated since 2013?! No! Nooooo! This fabfic is really really good!

Please update?! Pleeeeeeeeeease?!
pollielobster chapter 3 . 6/5/2015
In chapter 2 you said they were in Wisconsin not Wyoming. And their last name should be Oroku, not Saki. Saki is Shredder's first name like Yoshi is Splinter's first name.

Other than that, great story so far!

Oh, but why is Mikey in 3rd grade if he's 10yrs old?! I mean, yeah he's small for his age, but 10yr olds should be in 5th grade, or even 4th grade.
tmntlover2013 chapter 21 . 6/4/2015
Great job on the story it was great and so was this chapter please update soon thanks.