Reviews for New Life
imjustpeachee chapter 21 . 19h
Ok I know this hasn't been updated in years but I am so hooked on these great characters and awesome plot I've got to ask if there is more! I am on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens to the boys and how Saki's demon is coming after them!
pollielobster chapter 21 . 6/5
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! This hasn't been updated since 2013?! No! Nooooo! This fabfic is really really good!

Please update?! Pleeeeeeeeeease?!
pollielobster chapter 3 . 6/5
In chapter 2 you said they were in Wisconsin not Wyoming. And their last name should be Oroku, not Saki. Saki is Shredder's first name like Yoshi is Splinter's first name.

Other than that, great story so far!

Oh, but why is Mikey in 3rd grade if he's 10yrs old?! I mean, yeah he's small for his age, but 10yr olds should be in 5th grade, or even 4th grade.
tmntlover2013 chapter 21 . 6/4
Great job on the story it was great and so was this chapter please update soon thanks.
C'mon! Its 2015 and its soo cool!
Yeeellyy chapter 21 . 4/19
I hope you didn't give up on this fic. I am totally hooked on this story. It's different, and unique. Please don't stop updating. :)
GekonniaPL chapter 21 . 3/28
OMG! This is AWESOME!
Legendary-SuitUp-HighFive chapter 21 . 1/24
I cannot wait for the next chapter! I didn't expect to love this story as much as I do and I want to keep reading! Keep up the good work!
I know I'm stupid but this story is AWESOME!
Definitely better than any other novels that I have seen. The epic-ness, so amazing. I definitely look up to you.
It's also slightly creepy that how Mikey's nightmare turn real. I really like how the way you describe the fight scenes.
you should continue, this has a great plot
NeoMars chapter 21 . 12/27/2014
Omg, man I really hope you haven't abandoned this story. It is really great. There are very few Human AUs that I enjoy and this is my favorite. I had been scrolling through old strikes stories and came across this one. I know it has been over a year since you last updated but I really hope you haven't already given up on it.
Rosimae chapter 21 . 10/22/2014
Wow! I have to say this was awesome. I shamelessly and discretely read through all of this while pretending to work. I love your magic system and the demons sound awesome (in a totally spooky way). And I love love love that you gave Leo the power of fire and Raph gets healing powers :) just awesome. Anyways, I hope you update soon and that all is going well in your life. You are a great writer! Thanks for the brilliant read!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/15/2014
The suspense! The emotion! I love it :D I can't wait to read more of it :) Hopefully the team will be okay
PrayerGirl chapter 21 . 9/16/2014
Oh my goodness! This is awesome! Mikey's power is foresight in dreams isn't it? XD I freaking live how you gave Leo the fire and Raph the healer! That's so clever! I'm excited to see what else you have up your sleeve!
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Nice twist at Chapter 3 ending.