Reviews for Sakura's Feelings and Naruto's Cluelessness
Love fanfictions but so far your is the best keep up the good work
Thank you for giving us such good stories to read ,hope you write more of narusaku . Thanking you again .
the guardian of yu yevon chapter 1 . 4/21
Never going to happen she's too shallow of a person to see Naruto for anything more than little brother shallow people tunnel Vision that's all they are
Masashi Kishimoto is a douchebag, and a terrible writer! After all Naruto has done for everyone in the Leaf Village, he diserves all the praise. Sasuke is an asshole who doesn't deserve the power of the Sage of the Six Paths, the Rinnegan. I think, at the end of Naruto Part 1, just before he departs with Jiraiya, Sakura realizes how important Naruto is to her. When he returns for Part 2, Sakura slowly but surely falls in love with him, as Naruto's feelings for Sakura remain the same, the love he has for her. Conflicted with her feelings for Sasuke and Naruto, Sakura later chooses the one with whom she has sparked an unbreakable bond; Naruto, the one she now loves most, the one she can't live without.
Naruto deserves Sakura, Sakura doesn't deserve Naruto, Sasuke doesn't deserve Sakura
Hinata, without Naruto, will seize the roll as Heiress of the Hyuga Clan, bonding the Main and Branch into one family in honor of Neji, who sacrificed himself in the war.
Naruto will continue to grow stronger, mastering all five nature transformation; with his mastery and understanding of chakra and all it's natures thanks to Six Paths power.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
well this was awesome
YeagerMeister31 chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
well this chapter was sweet and funny can't wait for the next chapter
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
well this was nice
MrLel chapter 3 . 10/6/2016
I know I'm late to read this but is was really really good, can you make more like this but with fairytail or Tokyo ghoul
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2016
omg that was the best one yet omg omg omggg
you have an art for fanfictions dont stop urgood at them:)
Sam chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
I luv the first 2 but the last one was too much
St3rfire- serafina chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
Good story. So sad that you ended short. If you do come back to this story please update with more chapters. I want to know what? happens next. Good lemon. NaruSaku forever
Koop chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
this fic was great! Pls make a sequel to it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
The story was really nice with some very good elements...very well done
Sky chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
The best u did a good job. I hope you make more
zombiekins5948 chapter 3 . 7/3/2014