Reviews for Sakura's Feelings and Naruto's Cluelessness
Sam chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
I luv the first 2 but the last one was too much
St3rfire chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
Good story. So sad that you ended short. If you do come back to this story please update with more chapters. I want to know what? happens next. Good lemon. NaruSaku forever
Koop chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
this fic was great! Pls make a sequel to it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
The story was really nice with some very good elements...very well done
Sky chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
The best u did a good job. I hope you make more
zombiekins5948 chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
Beautiful love. Love it
naruto's1 chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Not lieing when i say this story is my favorite so far! It was like i was reading an actual book - the details were great. And I loved the humor that Sakura's mom added to the story. She was funny :)
EmiyaKiritsugu1995 chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
This story has great potenial when you would make a sequel
Fanwoman chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
Not bad, both for a first story and a first lemon. Surprisingly cute ending.
Fanwoman chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
What Agent-G said about the last chapter. In general, you should limit details given at any one time to three, whether it be for a person, place or object. More and you can lose people...plus more is usually not necessary.

Also, consider leaving off descriptions of visual FX, like the purple gloom and the confused ellipsis and the pupil thing, they're odd to read about.

Anyway, that's so cute that Naruto doesn't know what Sakura means.

Curry and egg rolls?

You make Sakura and her mom amusingly crazy.
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Very daring to have your first fic be a lemon. Have you learned that anything M tends to get fewer hits because people have to intentionally look for Ms? It can negatively impact your reviews, too, since not only are anime fans lazy when it comes to reviewing but also many people are shy about reviewing mature material.

Obviously, I'm not one of those! XD

Although Sakura having changed her feelings was a bit convenient, I am hopeful it will be elaborated on later. If so, it's telegraphing your punch, so to speak, telling rather than showing. Still, yay for the change! :D

I always figured they were gate guards because their combined ability is good at crowd control/stopping people. Their little interaction was cute.

If only Sakura appreciated Naruto having good intentions like that. For someone so smart, she can be pretty thick about some things. LOL
Exxcaliburr chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
superrrrrrr, that was amazing dude. i think this deserves a sequel
Exxcaliburr chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
hahahahahahaha omg holy crap that was amazing! sequel?
Exxcaliburr chapter 1 . 3/31/2013