Reviews for Parenting
pinstripesandconverse chapter 7 . 5/31
as cute as it is idg "hannah banana" like they don't rhyme? anywayyyy love the fic so far
jennlove2779 chapter 11 . 4/30/2014
Awwe cute story :)
big glee famanic chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
My little sister Sarah's nick name is bear... How ironic
Guest chapter 12 . 3/20/2014
Can you please please please please please write a third one. Possibly where they have one of the boys you spoke of. Pleeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeee
darthcat chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
This has been totally amazing! You should do one where just after go and visit sarah jane. This includes luke, clyde and maria aswell. :-):-):-):-)
renwhit chapter 12 . 4/19/2013
Hernannah. I ship it. Also, there is no way you can talk about those boys and not write about it!
EpPeep123 chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
This is great, and I wish it would continue so badly, however I know it can't go on forever! :P So keep writing, and keep up the great work!
Swift-Panda chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
How did they get a hold of a blender?! XD I love this so much, it's adorable!
random chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
All right, you boxed yourself in on that one! You HAVE to write on about boys! One should be ginger and the other one blonde! Loved this and "Expecting"!
Nicolive chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
Perfect ending! I loved every bit of both stories!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
Cute story. I would love to see another story about them when the girls are older :)
wizardgirl929 chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
Hello! I absolutely fell in love with your story! I only found it a few days ago and became completely hooked. I first happened upon the first chapter of 'Parenting' and when I learned there was a prequel story I went back and started from the beginning. Just a few days later I have now finished both stories.

I'm really hoping for more! I thought you might be going on to the twins' second year now. I feel like this is a show I fell in love with that just had it's series finale and I'm wishing it would continue. I always love following Doctor and Rose and the twins are adorable. I like that they have good personalities and they each have some traits from either the Doctor or Rose. Fun stories that kept me wanting more so good job!

If you decided to continue, as I think a lot of other readers would love, too, I would love to continue with the chapter for each next month thing meaning continuing with their next month after turning 1 year old. I like that we follow their lives so close like that without large jumps. Another thing I would like to see if you continued was the Doctor and Rose getting married, please. They've already stated they love each other so they really should, especially as they had to became a family. They could tell each other just how much the other really means to them and that when they tell each other they love each other they really mean it and they're soulmates. They admitting their love to each other is a huge thing for them so making a more meaningful big thing of it would be great!

What I wouldn't want to see is them doing anything beyond simply innocent hugs, kisses, or curling up. I love their fluffy sweet innocence so the thought of them doing or even suggesting anything more than that disturbs me. I know there was hinting of more just from time to time, and it is your story so I understand I don't really have any right to what goes on, but personally I had to imagine those parts not happening. But innocent sweetness I would be head over heels for. :)

Anyways, I just want to say again how much I've really enjoyed following your story and tell you how great a writer you are! I do hope you continue on with a Parenting 2 for their next year. I'd always be checking to see a new chapter! :) I hope my review isn't too long. Sorry it ended up in paragraphs. :( But I know you appreciate the feedback and I hope it will inspire you to write more! :) Thank you!

Doctor/Rose diehard
Guest chapter 11 . 1/10/2013
Awesome chapter!
TimeyWimey11 chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
I loved this story! I am sad that its over thought.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
Of course the twins are one year old and the story ends on Christmas day..

Wonderfully delightful look into the twins first year - gotta love Christmas with The Doctor and his gang..