Reviews for God Gave Me You
MagicFireTiger chapter 7 . 1/5
Aww! Those last two chapters were so sweet! I love this story. :) Now, I just wanted to say, my parents showed me the Brady Bunch a while ago, and this fic is so neat! Also, I understand if this might be too personal a question, but are you Mormon? Because I'm pretty sure that poem is, I've read it and love it, though not for a while and so I'm not sure if it's a Mormon thing. But I can tell that you definitely are done sort of Christian! :) Anyway, I absolutely LOVE that 6th chapter. Awesome job! :D
-MagicFireTiger
jeannie nelson chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
i really liked this
Alex B. Goode chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
Keep up the great work!
autumnrose2010 chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
Nice, are you gonna do a sequel?
KPH chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
I LOVE it! Is this the last chapter? (I had thought it was because Alice said "God gave us each each other.") If not I can't wait until the next chapter. This is wonderful!
autumnrose2010 chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
That was very sweet, but the beginning scared me a little because I thought it meant that now Greg was dead too, before I found out it was just a dream...
KPH chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Such a sweet chapter! The "Footprints" poem is one of my favorites.
Chelsea Oz chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
To Guest, thank you for the positive review. It makes me happy that people are liking this story. I really do need to make chapters longer. The way I think about a story it's like a snapshot in my head so that is what the chapters end up looking like. Lol.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
I like this story very much. Please update soon. And do you think you could make the chapters longer?
autumnrose2010 chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Aw the first part was so sad! Mike and Carol are soo lucky to have each other...:)
KPH chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Awww..SO sweet!
autumnrose2010 chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Happy to see this story updated, great chapter as always...:)
KPH chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
This is fantastic! I can't wait to read more! (But if you have a busy schedule,take your time.)
Chelsea Oz chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Thank you so much Jeannie!
jeannie nelson chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
this is really good i like it alot