Reviews for The Key
Jessica314 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
This was lovely :) I actually feel the saddest for Carlisle, in the first part. It must have been so difficult for him to contemplate- and suggest- aborting the baby. And imagine how he would have felt if he had actually done it! I think (hope) he was relieved when Esme stepped in and pretty made his choice for him. of course Edward had a little tantrum, but when doesn't he LOL?

"Don't make your Bella go through what Rose and I already have." -best line!

So sweet/sad when Carlisle softly said that he wished he could give Esme a child. But her answer was perfect :)

Well done!
vero jimenez chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I was almost crying after Esme's begging downstairs.
Rosalie did not have an active role, and that was unexpected. But nice story anyway.
GrimFWaters chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Nice. I believe (in the fictional world that is Twilight) that Esme had a bigger role than was expressed in Breaking Dawn, pertaining to the keep or kill dilemma. I can imagine she and Carlisle (metaphorically) sleeping on separate beds for a little while. :D
Cris.P.C chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
This should have appeared in the book, seriously. It's totally amazing. Thanks a lot for writing it, I loved it! :D
hollyhalebforeverlove chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
How sweet is this!
city bookworm chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Esme is one of the least used characters, but one of my favorites. Being the only Cullen who had a child one that died will always affect her. I like that you have Esme say what she feels. What happened would make her stand up for the baby as much as Rose or Bella herself would.
Just4Me chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Lovely story. I always thought Esme would be Bella's staunchest supporter, and that Carlisle could never stand against her.