Reviews for Dark Paradise
Please please please continue this! This is so fantastic! If hate to see it die!
bellovettrix chapter 9 . 9/30/2014
mind you I'm obsessed with Sweenett pairing but you know what for this fic...I somehow love Eleanor and Robert together. At least she's happy with him and he loves her and treats her well, and she loves her husband, while Sweeney is just being soooo selfish bastard. And I feel sad knowing that there's no forever after for Eleanor and Robert since of course there's Sweeney eventually.
But if it's an eventual Sweenett, at least please make it not painful for the characters when they switch partners...and no hard feelings. hehe
But of course, whatever you'll write for this story, I think it will be good. XD
Guest chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
Oh please please pleeeesse update! I know its been over a year now but this story is so good! And the way you ended the last chapter augh it just leaves me wanting more :(
Guest chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
dionne dance chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
wicked Anna!
thelovelyflorencelovett chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
That devious little... 0.0 please keep writing!
Redejeka chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
Update soon pleasee
MorelloNichols chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Oh, please continue! I'm so in love with this story, and I don't think I've noticed one mistake yet! Please please PLEASE continue!
thelovelyflorencelovett chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
That's so terribly sad. :'( can't wait for the next chapter! Happy new year :)
Redejeka chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Yaaay you're back! Moore pleaseee!
RubyRosette5 chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Wow this is getting better and better ! already a happy new year:)
dionne dance chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Somebody's in trouble now! Can't wait to see what happens next. It is satisfying to see Sweeney experience exactly the same hurt he made Nellie feel for years.
Thalia-Sandy chapter 7 . 12/27/2012 your story is messing with my head...One chapter makes me go 'Ohhh yes they're totally getting back together!' and the next chapter leaves me in tears and makes me come to the conclusion that Sweeney is a f*cking bastard and that Nellie deserves something much better than him!
I'm really looking forward to the next chapter :)
dionne dance chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
Very sad. Poor Nellie, she does deserve happiness.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
This is amazing, please write more I'm hooked!