Reviews for The Hostage - COMPLETE AS IS
debslmac chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Loving this. I hope you are able to continue it sometime
FromAshesBorne chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Hi, I'm not sure if you check your reviews. I read your (one of your) interviews that said when you rewrote the hostage, a lot of your characters' personalities and motivations changed...I was wondering if maybe you could tell me what happened between Bella and her mother. It's been a big tease throughout. Or let me know if I need to read your book?
cullensrule chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Glad to see this is back. Always wondered who the taker was. Now I will read your book to find out.
quirkyalone chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Hi! Can you please please finish the story? I love your stories 'Near You Always' will always be my favorite but I'm hoping you would finish this one so i'll have a new top fave please! still both stories til now(i have pdf copy for both ;)) I really love your writing style, i love how write about ExB being so inlove with each other like the literal sense of 'I can't live without you' is clearly portrayed on you stories. I also love how you write about ExB's families. How tight they are and stuff. Im really sad that one of my fave authors no longer writing in here. Any chance you'll be coming back? Please we do want to read more of you stories especially 'The Hostage'! My life will be complete if you finish that one!

PS: Do you at least have a twitter account? I'd love to follow you. Oh i'll definitely be checking out your published book! See it wouldve been great if you leave us ur twitter account we would've found out about your book i'm sure it's a great book!

PSS: Please come back? :)
asiula chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
You made the Hostage to a book?
I'm sure that even by changing it, it's still brilliant!
I will definitely buy it! :)
fansofcullens chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Just finished your book into the dark. Loved it and could not put it down, was in for a very long night.

Congratulations
Erikajo chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Thank you, thank you, thank you for re-posting this amazing story! Waiting with baited breath for my copy of your recently published book to arrive. God bless Amazon Prime! I don't care if it is the same story or different altogether. You are a brilliant writer! Congratulations on getting your work published and (insert not nice words here) forget about the sour grapes complainers who squawked about the removal of your FF. You gave the gift of your writing for free, but had the talent and opportunity to earn money. More power to you! Thank you again for entertaining me so well and for free on . Happy to support your endeavors out in the real world. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
There will be a continuation, right?! even the title said The Hostage -incomplete... it will have an ending,right?!
Thanks
lnb2107 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
So excited that you republished this! It's one of my favorites. Any chance that you'll finish it?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
So glad you decided to publish this wonderful story! I was a little bummed when it was pulled here. I was soo addicted to it. I hope you can put repost it here again. I found your story on Amazon and it I put it on my wish list to buy next. Can't wait to purchase and read it! You're a brilliant writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I read this story, I love it but yeah! you pulled it out... I am glad you are putting it back on... Thanks
MaryMary123 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Well I think he is indian ( not black yet dark skinned). Lives on the streets or has. He is smart and perhaps has known her at some point or the other. Perhaps a friend of the ex husband. He takes his time setting up the capture. He is smart and very sick.

Oh and very alive.
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
i was absolutely thrilled to get this in my inbox! it's so good to hear from you. i loved this story so much and was completely gutted when it was pulled. so glad you have published. i would love to have a link in order to purchase the book. and if you have a blog i'd be interested to follow as well. anyways so good to be in touch with these two again. love your work always have and congratulations!
ana1973 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I get really bummed when FF stories get pulled because we read then it just stops and we are left hanging BUT i am glad you have let us know that you have this related story published. How do we purchase? I try to support the FF authors and good luck, i am guessing you will not be writing for FF anymore?
Joycp chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I really loved this story! I was so sad when ou pulled it!