Reviews for The bonds that shape us
ShadowSnake22 chapter 98 . 5/13
It was a good story I hope it isnt abondoned
ShadowSnake22 chapter 98 . 5/13
Cant wait for the update
pinhead87 chapter 98 . 4/15
I hope that fake Naruto dies for real.
naru23 chapter 36 . 4/15
I think the fake Naruto has got a STD of death
JaCk-o'-LaNtErN 91 chapter 98 . 4/7
so im guessing this is dead? huh well thats quite a shame. i would have love to read its conclusion
Well Wisher chapter 98 . 3/15
What about Chapters after 98. Where are they?
ajd1993 chapter 7 . 2/23
If Naruto and Tsunade did it in a Friday the 13th movie or any other slasher film. they fuck.
Saurito chapter 1 . 2/23
Haven’t read this, I was going to, but then I read the bottom, and I think having Naruto date people over 10 years older than him, some even 30 years older or more, is just messed up. Tsunade is like 50 when Naruto is 10.
Thank god this was abandoned. Over usage of cheap angst, drama, and smut while over complicating the plot with stupid dramatic emotions and “character developement”.

Making the characters OOC as hell isnt all there is to proper character development. You want character pairings to fit according to your taste? Make sure it makes sense and flows with the story. That Shizune and Iruka bullshit wasn’t necessary, especially when she had feelings for Naruto previously. No, you just wanted Naruto to shag other girls without commitments, so you could deviate from the harem subject.

Just because you wanted Naruto to have the same outlook on life as you do IRL, doesn’t mean you have to project that into an already developed character that already had one that wasn’t like what you wanted. That’s like making Harry Potter into some gangsta hip hop dude just because you like hip hop, in a fanfic where there was no indication he would be hangars hip hop. Otherwise, just write write a story with your own character or self-insert.

So many damn fanfics follow this pattern. You have life issues and angst, and you want to write it in a story, then make it original. Don’t try to change a character that was already made and make it “possible” when it doesn’t fit the fucking story. Makes reading it dreadful, to say the least
NeoArmstrongCycloneJetArmstron chapter 15 . 2/4
If he can do a genjutsu like that why don't do that to like, everyone?
ajd17 chapter 36 . 1/27
Tsunade is pregnant with Naruto's baby. what the fuck?
frank chapter 7 . 1/26
Tsunade is so sexy
JssZavala chapter 98 . 1/20
Follow your history, Now!
Have re-read it a couple of time over the years and must say was coming to the best climax of the fanfic. But on a side note something I observed is the time he stooped updating is just about the time when the final chapter of the manga was released. So could be he didn't like the ending of it and abandoned Naruto all together
oooooof chapter 98 . 1/17
Is this fanfic abandoned? If not when will the new chapter come out?
2,482 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »