Reviews for Holiday Horror
sammy.winchester.35977 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Merry Christmas Morgana !
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I love the possessed fruitcake. Lucky it wasn't a possessed mincemeat pie or Dean would have insisted they just exorcise it so he could eat it.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
thank you it is a good one shot keep up the great work
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Nice story that encompassed many things that have been missing in the show this year - brotherly affection and the two of them working in tandom. Nice job, and I love the part about it being a fruitcake from hell, hee hee. You know what else people like to give you? Homemade jelly or jam made from berries or fruit that you wouldn't even eat off the bush or tree. Every single year. Thanks for sharing this!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Thanks for the smile.
I liked this line, 'This had been the first thing they'd handled without fighting...' because I wish the brothers would stop fighting.
I loved the final line from Sam, "You're out of Purgatory, Dean. That's what I want this year." :)
Thanks for sharing your story with us and for letting us visualize a scene where Dean and Sam are laughing and getting along.
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I think I'm the only person on Earth that actually LIKES fruitcake!

This was cute as hell and hilarious! We really need another Christmas themed episode, the first one was amazing. So heartbreaking, but very sweet. We need a funny and light hearted one like this. Great story, I loved it!
judyann chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I loved it. So fun! Hope computer issues get worked out. Miss your stories.
Stone120 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Lol. I don't know which part is the funniest the "gift" or the "Garth" portion. I do love how Deans mind work. All I could think as I read this was that atleast it wasn't pie. That would have added insult to injury.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Hmmm, a possessed fruitcake? Sounds appropo for Crowley. lol Dean's lucky it didn't mess up the backseat too badly. Of course, it might have given Dean even more of an incentive to kill him. ;P
zekeschance chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Very, very nice. Good to see something from you! Loved the way you ended this. Thanks!
Jeanny chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Loved the possessed fruitcake! And the sweet end was a lovely gift for us readers! Thanks and happy holidays to you!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 12/17/2012