Reviews for Instinctual Reactions
88Asuna88 Doctor Who Fan too chapter 1 . 7/23
And this could be a porrly written fan fic is way less words
The Real Kirito chapter 1 . 4/30
Hot. I got so hard that I actually fucked my dog afterwards. 10/10
Noman'sland260 chapter 1 . 3/21
7 INCHES O_O
kitzy95 chapter 1 . 2/1
I love the story. most the stories I read on hear are all perfect but this one was different and I like different u did really good keep writing ;3
jasonyut chapter 1 . 1/20
This is literally the most beautiful god damn thing I have ever read, and not because it has smut. You found a way to turn smut into almost a K rated experience. This story has the flow and the beauty of a poem and the structure that only an incredibly talented author can build. Hats off to you. Very well done.
Delta Marauder chapter 1 . 1/8
That was surprising-ly fluffy. Anyways keep up the good work.
sabrina-luna-potter chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Awwww.
furrballnerd chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I really liked how you did this. It was barely even smut. It wasn't horny or rash or anything, but instead loving in the way the characters acted and were portrayed. Well done
Portaphyro chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I just loved the nonsense fluff haha XD Amazing :3
Reaper chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Is this one of the poorly written fan fictions on the internet? That was a great line though. The story was great, keep it up. Be sure to proof read though, some grammar mistakes.
ili777 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
That was so sweet and nice, it was great, I really liked it :D
Serena Scarlet chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
That was sweet :) I like how you kept them in character...This was the first M-rated SAO fanfic I found to do so! Another cute detail you remembered is how she calls him "Kirito-kun". Good job!
GangstaSummoner chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
So simple. I like it!
Animejunkies'meow chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
That was so beautiful. So so beautiful
GirlWithAWritersSoul chapter 1 . 2/17/2013