Reviews for A Fix
Aronim chapter 1 . 1/3
Man, this is heartbreaking. What did the little man ever do to deserve you putting him in such distress?

Well-written though.
Coneflower Adams chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Well, that just hurt as all get out. But I enjoyed it!
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Right in the feeeeeeeels!
SecretMarial chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
This is... so sad... I think it's gonna kill me... *cries*
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
D:
D:
D;
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
this was sad D:
paninya chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I picture adorbs little Felix when he's going to visit Tammy, holding a bouquet of flowers and them being blown away by the wind. JUST LIKE MY BABY BOLIN. Then, he runs away crying his eyes out. D:
FELIX. BABY. LET ME HUG YOU.
Souxie 2.0 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Ahh the drama. I'm in love with this fics, I love reading and imagining Felix crying and being hurt, dunno why. Angsty stories have always been my favorites.
LittleMissPanda84 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Aww. D:
Poor Felix.
Kit-the-Kitty chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
really good fic! you should continue it :)
i dont get why felix cant be with calhoun though...what does he mean when he said "I-I didn't… I-I couldn't" ?
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Very well written! I really liked when Vanellope spoke up into the conversation. She really is too adorable and just the idea of her almost cowering during the talk and then quietly speaking up is just so sweet.

I also like the way you explained of how Brad managed to come back; it was interesting. :] Not sure if this is continuing or not, but since I really want it to, I'm gonna follow it, so we'll see.
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Is there ANY way to get Brad to overhear this conversation? I am sure he might be able to talk to Felix privately at some later time and clear it up or at least try to get them BOTH married to Calhoun. _