Reviews for Lully, Lullay (12th Precinct Castle Christmas FanFic Competition)
Kate Christie chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Sigh. Stabs me straight through the heart. Such beautiful words, put together so well. Thanks for this crystal clear snapshot of what we'd all hope would never happen. But if it did, you should definitely be the one to write it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Is this rememberence for the children in Newtown? If so, suggest you add that to the notes.
A Heart Wide Open chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This story absolutely killed me. Unfortunately, I have been this mom, a few times, and you captured the emotions and the grief very beautifully.
Dana Keylits chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Beautiful and heartbreaking! And, very, very real for those who lose loved ones, especially children, at this time (or any time, really) of year. And, I don't know if this was purposeful, but the timing on this is rather perfect in light of the tragedy in Newtown, CT.

Lovely, truly.
NFSK-fan25 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Heartbreaking, and beautifully written!

Thank you for writing.
cagirl1 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Too much unhappiness already in Kate's life. Don't know about her but I just don't think I can take anymore lows. I want happy and completeness in their relationship.
blue252 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This is so heart wrenching! Beautifully written angst!
Lur27 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Oh gosh, that was so sad :( It really made me feel bad for them. Losing someone this time of the year is awful, just can't imagine losing your own child...
brookemopolitan chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
oh boy. i can't even... angsty christmas. oh, beautiful pain!