Reviews for Succubus
Star197 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Chuck and Blair forever 3
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
This is fucking poetry. This should be fucking published. This is fucking great.
kristy267 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I'm pretty pleased this was my first ever Chair fanfic. It's very well crafted, I must say! Good jog, good job indeed :)

It was detailed and romantic. Touching and quite enjoyable. In character and in depth.

I also enjoyed the breaks where you used dialogue exchanged. Very, very glad I found this (and it's an added bonus being my first ever Chair read!).
TriGemini chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This was excellent to read. Enjoyed it, a lot!
flipped chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
my gosh. this so beautiful.. the little lines that you threw into the story added more feel to it too.

you know, i could totally relate to your - "After half a decade, the thing that I dedicated most of my waking hours to is coming to an end". this fandom was my first. and though now i've been sort of "hanging out" on others, i could honestly say that this still had and have the most awesome authors out there. i feel blessed to have read quality stories like yours.. so thank you :) still looking forward to read more!
pty chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Wow, amazing, impressive.
gift0fthegab chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
There is only one word to describe this, amazing! It really is the end of an era tonight. Thank you for commemorating it in such an amazing way