Reviews for Black Snow
TheBlackFaker chapter 36 . 12/11/2015
So about 2-3 years ago I was sat in the back of Chemistry with my friend, I had just gotten into Hetalia and instantly fell in love with Prussia's character. My friend leans over to me and tells me about this amazing fanfiction she's reading, nineteen chapters long and absolutely fantastic - of course I tell her to give me the link and I spend the entire night reading it until I get to the end and realise that it isn't complete.

I see her the next day and tell her and she laughs and says she just finished it that night too and didn't realise. We're both kinda gutted because it's such an awesome fanfic and we're sad we're not gonna get to read it anymore.

Some time passes and the fanfic gets bought up again for some reason, and I went to look for a link to it when I look at the description and it says over twenty chapters. Instantly, my friend and I catch up with it, loving every minute of reading it that we get. Every Tuesday night it updates and every Wednesday after school my friend and I tell our parents we're going to a dodgeball club so we can sit in the school music room (the only place with an internet signal) and read it together and then give our thoughts on the chapter and what we thought was going to happen next. This lasted a pretty long time actually haha

Of course, you've probably realised I'm talking about this fanfic. It's been almost 3 years since my friend and I huddled around my old Nokia phone to get the next chapter, since we spent entire lunchtimes talking about how much we loved the writing style or that we were excited for the next update and it kinda seems strange to me that after all this time, I still find myself thinking about this story despite not having read it for years and that I remembered the name so long. Also seems kinda weird to be writing a review after how long its been since I read it initially haha

I just kinda wanted to say thank you I guess, I know you made my thirteen year old self very happy - my friend too - and you gave me a reason to get excited to be at school just so I could talk about this story. I kinda wish I had left a review when I first read it but I'm very happy that the story has stuck with me for so long that I was able to leave one now!

Thank you for such a wonderful and memorable story.
lizyeh2000 chapter 36 . 4/20/2015
Loved your story , now favourited!
Ferny-Crouch-and-Company chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Not only is this story heartwarming and adorable at times, but it has an element of darkness, suspense, and horror to create a beautiful combination. This fic is one of my all-time favorites. The supernatural elements never feel forced and the characters complement one another perfectly. Not only that but Gilbert's parents give great insight into his character. Gilbert was done amazingly in this story, he's protective, kind, but still the cocky narcissist we still love. All in all this is a well-rounded fic with just the right amount of comedy and horror, Black Snow plays with your understanding of the world it's in, creating a blurred line between the supernatural and our main character's insanity.
ahappygoat chapter 36 . 10/9/2014
;w; awe im glad. pulled an allnighter to finish this awesome story, i still want kuma back though... xD . i loved this, at first the summary seemed boring to me but i was so wrong. this is the most excited i've been for a story in a long time. i look forward to stalking your account for more stories from now on w
ahappygoat chapter 31 . 10/9/2014
KIMSA-OIEFGBOWR NOONOOOONO

KUMA CANT BE DEAD
PLEASE TELL ME HE SOMEHOW COMES BACK
I NEED HIM TO COME BACK HES LIKE MY FAVORITE CHARACTER
ahappygoat chapter 21 . 10/8/2014
i cant tell if it was a mistake or i misread, but matt did tell gil about the monster's appearance, right!? and even drew it. or am i just going crazy 0_e
ahappygoat chapter 20 . 10/8/2014
"sleeping together doesnt always mean sex"

holy hot damn i adore you for that. YESSSS
Ben 10 Superfan 101 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I just want to tell you how much I enjoyed your story. Supernatural things like this interest me and you incorpotated the romance so perfectly that I fangirled about it! Keep up the good work!
screamingsnowflake chapter 36 . 9/29/2014
I never expected to read the whole story today, but I did! I actually really enjoyed it, and I remember how excited my datemate would get waiting for it to update. XD
It made me happy while reading, mostly because it brought memories of when I was 13/14. I personally thought Gilbert was pretty in character! He was cocky, and cheeky. However he was also a cute dork, which he most definitely can be. I don't read supernatural stuff too often, so it wasn't cliche to me, the ending seemed a bit rushed? But this was written nearly two years ago, so I bet you're a even better writer by now! Anyway, I'm probably gonna go read some more of your stuff, so I wish you the best, and thank you for writing such a great story!
ApparentlyTheOtherNameIsTaken chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
For someone who's only just discovered this story, I'm impressed! I love the way you present Mattie's illness and your writing is really interesting :)
pleasegetout chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
o-o
americalover94 chapter 36 . 1/30/2014
God this fic was sooooo good i read it all in a day couldn't put it down.
CueTheApplause chapter 35 . 12/1/2013
So cute! A bit anticlimactic, but I loved it!
iheartgdragonandgrell123 chapter 36 . 8/12/2013
so who was right about the house having something to do with nazis and PLEASE! make more! this is by far one of the best fics ive read so far!
Minooshka chapter 36 . 8/4/2013
I love this story,especially how original the Kuma-guardian is. But there were just a few inconsistencies.
I find it a bit odd that in one chapter: Samuel's twin is called Madeline, and then in another chapter (the one with the Kuma flashback) she's called Emily...

Uh?