Reviews for Naruto's Problem
Jesusfreak15 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Dude epic! Keep it up! Though i must say this ... he's toast...burnt toast
Exxcaliburr chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
ahahhahahahahaha, loved it. great job
Sync chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Fillers are better in a separate side story, as triggering peoples story alerts for randomness can be annoying...that said filler itself was cool
maxridelover chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
oh my!
imsabbel chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Stop this.

If they are in no way related to the main story, than they have no place here, except to spam people who are on story notification.
Akabari chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Awww... Just a filler? Aw. Damn. But, oh well, good work, though.
Anon chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Don't do this. It bothers the reader when they click on the story expecting a chapter and instead get a short... something that in no way relates to the plot. It's better to put it on hiatus or notify everyone about a lack of updates for the time being, so when it is actually updated the reader knows it's an actual chapter of the story. Nobody likes filler chapters in anime, so why would you want to put one in fanfiction of all things?

I'm not even going to talk about the problems with breaking the fourth wall.

I was enjoying this story, and I'll still wait for updates eagerly. You're a very good writer, and it pains me when someone of your skills stoops to such lows.
kidloco chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
lol lol lol lol
dbzsotrum9 chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
hmmm so Shika and Temari? will you also focus on the troubles of the relationship? cause I doubt Temari would abandon sand, and Shika is a clan head...
GK the 9Tailed Reaper chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
ha ha ha i like this hope you find the time soon either for more fillers or chapters
NarutoRox chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Hahaha, hilarious, which Mario are they playing? Lol
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
LMAO! That was pretty good:)
Akabari chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Ooooh that is so damn weird/random/crack/strange/odd/etc.

CATFIGHT! :D
MrClosedEyes chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
XD I love this fic, just for the comedy and the situation we find our hero in. I always imagine a scenario in any anime what happens when the kind protaganist finds every girl he meets and befriends but goes after him instead. :P Just seeing you writing one, especially for naruto has me smiliing since i started reading it this morning. Keep it going! I look forward to more chapters of this comedic, ir not unusual setting placed on naruto. Btw, i like how you made naruto keep focusing on ramen. that kept me smiling to myself as i continue to read his ongoing dilenma
Kaktrashi chapter 5 . 1/22/2013