Reviews for Cybernetics
LM chapter 5 . 5/24
I will admit and confess to many things as of things he moment. I saw and read this story a few years back when I was new to fanfiction and such and I thought it was remarkable. I unfortunately forgot the title of the story a little after that. After a while searching I found it again but noticed the time it had been since the last update and was a bit scared and resigned to the fact it could have been abandoned. (Because of the fact that someone who ran a blog I knew had passed after a car accident so I was scared of the possibility of other people dieing before ending their work.) Then some time ago I searched up the story again to reread (because quite frankly it is an amazing story) and saw an update first I was ecstatic and then I lost track of time and put it off to read later. So today I finally reread the story in its entirety and would like to congratulate you for writing such an amazing story.
elderwolves chapter 5 . 5/2
I've reached the latest update of this story, and it just feels so unfair. I wanna know moooooooore~! Sigh... oh well, I suppose I'll just need to subscribe to this and wait for the delicious story to unfold. Please don't keep us eager readers waiting too long~!
Sonzai Taz chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
Holy shit this fic is genius! I suppose L isn't completely unfeeling though, he saved that little boy for no real reason coded in him and with his interest in Light too... I can't wait for more so please, please don't give up on this! I eagerly await the next update!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
OMG I MISSED THIS ONE

AMAZING KEEP GOING PLSSS
Deidara4ever chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
YAY! I waited so long for this chapter!
Though by the time this was sent in I guess I'll have to wait even more for the next chapter, IF there will be one?
Anyway, it is really good, and if it will come more I'm really excited to read it
Crazy reviewer chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
Aaaaha! Update update update updaatee! Crazy reviewer is going crazy!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
.gov/petition/maintain-true-net-neutrality-protect-freedom-information-united-states/9sxxdBgy
delahwly chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
Ok, you need to update. This is an amazing story, so don't you leave it alone again. So hurry and write some more. :P
fernyberny222 chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
OH! (Oh yeah, it's me again :D )
So when L saved that boy and went to get healed in the basement it was because he was a robot! By the way was that boy withthe tablet Light? I forgot or somethin :P I really enjoyed this so far, I'm definitely following you. At he beginning it was a little confusing because of the sudden time change but after reading on I really enjoyed eveything. I love how Light is the only one who sees L as a person, but maybe you could add more fluffy moments :) *puppy dog eyes* please?
Sorry I made this review so oong but if u need inspriation just read this!
livkivi chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
I've been waiting so long for this and I'm not disappointed :) Can't wait for next chapter!
GrandTheftAutumn chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Well. I have to say, this story is quite brilliant. It's obvious you know your computer knowledge, which is fantastic for this story. But it all feels really rushed. I think some of Light's feelings towards L would be more realistic if maybe he snuck into L's home and they talked/hung out/everything several times, not just that one time before L gets freed.

I do like the technology kink, though. :)

Please update! This story is super cool!
chisa suzuki chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
I love it! I love this sci-fi fic! the suspense and the story line, and ohhh I can't say anything. I just love it so much. I dead curious about the next chapter.
I just hope you'll update it soon!
High on the Rainbow chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
Yay! I. Am. So. Happy! L is back! They got away mostly safely, though is suspect this is not the end if their troubles. Glad you updated. :) Hope to see more from you soon. :)

Rainbow-chan
Lotta Devon chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
I remember this fic from when you first started writing! I was rather excited to see an update. I did reread it all to remind myself what happened. And the new chapter was very good, I look forward to seeing where you take this. You have a nice writing style, I really enjoy it :)
my mind is blank chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
So glad you updated. I loved the suspense in this chapter can't wait to see what L does now.