Reviews for Forget The Wrong That I've Done
FaberryBRA chapter 1 . 5/3
;]
Free2LoveFree chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Aww this was so sweet. I wasn't sure about the writing style -first-person narratives told in a third-person style usually isn't my thing. Once I was able to get passed that though, the story and how Shelby saw things were insightful and well thought out. Thanks for the interesting read.
brightandshiney chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I love this series. I have a love/hate relationship of Glee. There are some things on the show that I just despised. I do like the show, but some of the fanfic is a lot better. For example Shelby's relationship with Rachel and her adopting Beth. It just made me hate her character and then they made me hate her more, which is annoying cause Idina is awesome. This is an example of a fic that is like ten times better than the show. I have a few glee fics that I love to reread and I think this series will be joining them. Sorry about the fact that my review is all over the place. I'm not going to spell check it or anything I just want to go read the rest of the series. I'll leave another review when I have finished it.
CAFBOV chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
A beautifully nuanced story with just the right amount of sentiment.
I'm glad it was done from Shelby's point-of-view. You put so much complexity into a one chapter story.
sillystarshine chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
this was beautiful and perfect! just loved it :)
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Very sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
:') beautiful
lepetit.dagobert chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
After rereading this installment, more thoroughly this time around, I gained a deeper appreciation for your storytelling. Just to compare and contrast, I read Under Every Scar right before embarking on this story and the character growth is remarkable! I like how emphasized that Rachel, Quinn, Shelby, and Beth were all family, no matter how complicated, tangled, or dysfunctional. Your portrayal of Shelby and Beth made them very intriguing characters.

Can I also say that I love how you have such consistency and continuity? Each installment is so carefully weaved together and I love that the readers get just a little more detail with each new chapter and is able to fill in some previous gaps. As always, I can't wait to read whatever snippets of this 'verse you have in store for us in the future!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
So I just re-read this (I'm re-reading some of your verse), and I didn't really appreciate it properly the first time, probably because of my ill feelings toward canon Shelby and her storyline. But it's a really wonderful installment you wrote. Very touching and honest in that you didn't force or exaggerate a relationship between Rachel and Shelby, or Beth. All the nuances were wondeful- between all four of them. I can't imagine that wouldn't have been easy because you were dealing with about 6 dynamics there. So bravo, I really loved it. The Faberry baby was a lovely bonus (hoping to see that little girl, or others, in a future story) and obviously added an extra element to the story. The quilt bit absolutely broke my heart, I adored it. Wondeful installment.
Nightlancer600 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This universe is amazing and I love that you've continues posting for it. This installment was perfect. I loved it. I thought you did a wonderful job with the dynamic between Shelby and Rachel as well as Quinn and Beth throughout the whole chapter. I can't wait for the next one!
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
That was a pretty emotional read for me. It felt nice to see a great closure to past regrets and grudge that had lingered between Rachel and Shelby for so many years. Now they’ve chosen to forget about them and move on, I’m happy about where they’re starting anew. Hoping to see some more Shelby/Rachel interaction in the future!

Again, thanks for sharing this beautiful piece. You are awesome XD
Demahe chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I haven't read any of your stories until today. I'm sorry i waited so long to read The don't blink series because it has brought me joy and a reason to escape life for a while. Congrats on being awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Each time I read a part of this series I think there's no way it can get any better, then you post another part and out do yourself. This was so adorable, thank you for sharing.
Bugsy1014 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Another fantastic chapter! I love this verse. Loved the way Beth, Quinn and Rachel got along. Very interesting reading from Shelby's point of view. The end between Rachel and Shelby was so touching. As always looking forward to the next installment. Love your writing.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This was so painful to read, but also stunning and beautiful and outstanding. I am full of feels.