Reviews for Never Saw You Coming
DitzyFanGirl chapter 11 . 8/24
thank you for writing this, it has the perfect amount of humor, fluff, and sadness in it to be seasoned to perfection. 10/10 would read again
SailOnMyWaywardShip chapter 11 . 6/19
I laughed and giggled like a drunk Gabriel reading this. And now it's 2 a.m. and I close the laptop and go to sleep before my family checks me into an asylum for reading fanfiction and laughing my head off at it and grinning goofily at my laptop all night. So...yeah...bedtime. But kudos on a great story that had me giggling like a lunatic and grinning like the fangirl I am!
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 11 . 3/27
Loved this story. I usually take Gabriel's side in these, but this is a rare one where I saw both sides: on one hand, yes, I do pity and support Gabriel's shot at free will and taking what he wants, but on the other side, I feel for Sam, because I would have gotten beyond pissed, too, if somebody did whatever they wanted with me and just assumed I'd be okay. So kudos to Sam for handling Gabriel ;)
ToneishaShipper chapter 1 . 2/14
Coincidentally, I'm just like an earlier reviewer - I'm on Season 2 of SPN, and I haven't seen Castiel or Gabriel at all yet. However, I've read so much fanfiction I SHIP IT AND I SHIP IT A LOT and this is amazing :D
Herumea chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
Î LOVE IT ! It's just so hilarious ! Gosh, I can't stop laughing like a retarded, you're a genius. The way they all lose it, that's just... Just... I don't even have words. I love you.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/14/2013
aww! your story was so sweet!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
This is awesome, just one tiny thing: it's a drive-in theater, not a drive-thru.
XAnnabubbleX chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Great :D
ImpassionedWriter chapter 11 . 7/6/2013
I completely LOVED THIS!
ImpassionedWriter chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
AW! This is just SOOOOOO good! All the feels have got me trapped somewhere between complete and utter joy and the throes of an deep sadness. IT IS PERFECT AND WONDERFUL and I LOVE all the Dean&Cas moments X3
ImpassionedWriter chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
'Bad Lucifer, No Lucifer, Naughty Lucifer' XD
ImpassionedWriter chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
GYAH! I am dying to know where he sent them those two times! Please tell me ;;
ImpassionedWriter chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
This is so incredibly freaking awesome! XD ILOVEYOU!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
Im dying nope correction im dead that was jesus fucking awesome
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »