Reviews for The Art of War
Steph7085 chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Wow this is pretty damn incredible to be honest. Such a powerful piece. I really hope you continue this because this fandom needs more good fanfic like this - especially about Vegeta's past. I don't have the words to describe how good this is and I will keep my fingers crossed in the hopes of an update .
TheLightSpectrum chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Oh my god. This story is awesome
Deltra 307 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
I'm going to start this off by saying two things. One. Lately, I've been a lazy little... thing and not been reviewing any of the stories I've read no matter my opinion on them. I haven't even been favoriting the ones that deserve it, either, just thinking to myself, "Dang, that was a good fanfic," and move on to the next like I'd never read it to begin with. This makes you special, dear friend. Secondly, the second chapter of this started making my eyes start to water. No real tears, mind you, but I very rarely actually start to cry at fanfiction, mainly because I tend to torment my characters far more in my own unwritten fiction - or, at least, I think I do... - than most of the ones I've read. So, again. Feel special, deary. You've certainly caught my attention. And let me warn you now - the reviews I do give are decently long compared to the ones I've seen. So... prepare yourself. XD

Okay. Let me just say that I need to kidnap your writing style, possible or not, let its awesomeness rub off if only in the slightest on mine, give it back, and be on my merry way. To put it simply, the words you string together are perfect and couldn't be weaved together any better than they already are. Seriously. I envy you, to be honest. Quite a darn bit. From what I can tell, you've hit the characters' personalities spot on (though, my image of them all has been blurred horribly with the Team Four Star Abridged, so that doesn't hold as much meaning as it probably should) and you can almost feel their emotions as if you were standing there with them, faced with the same problems and burning with the same feelings. I've always been particularly partial to darker stories, as well, as well as Vegeta's place secured as my favorite character from the series. So... bonus points for you, I suppose?

Anywho, that's really all I have for you now. Sorry. My brain has been tossed into the shredder due to lack of sleep, work, and a variety of other things that I won't trouble you with. So, with that, I leave you with this. This and the other works you have published here have all been wonderful reads and I eagerly await your next update. Keep up the fantastic work!
cara9001 chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Awesome chapter a great Vegeta and Nappa bonding moment XD
jjgp1112 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Wow, this is extremely well written. I'm jealous! Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Another great chapter! Aww cute moment. Update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Really great chapter its very detailed great jo. Just one question will Raditz be there or its only Prince Vegeta and Nappa?
cara9001 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Very nice story, I really like it and can't wait to read more :)
supervegeta778 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This story has caught my attention and seems to be very promising. I'm going to keep an eye out for more updates. Keep up the good work.