Reviews for Presentiment
Vykktor chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
One again, I definitely enjoyed your work. You are a truly talented writer. I definitely thought the whole idea of the Monado controlling those sorts of in-game features is an innovative touch. I liked it.
Martin III chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Another fine piece from you. This is more of a fragment than a real story, but it works at that. All the cast are in-character and nicely understated, and the opening sequence is intense. I like how Shulk is so agitated after the vision; it helps the intensity of that opening feel real, rather than just a fake-out.

It's a good thing you have those author's notes, because the line "despite the number of times they completely... arrived too late for anything" made me think of some of the bits in "A Hunter's Life" - it didn't occur to me that this stuff was meant seriously. I like the idea, though. Xenoblade Chronicles is unusual in that it has a means (namely, the Monado) by which gameplay mechanics such as manipulating the time might have an in-universe analogue. Good on you for picking up on that, because I sure didn't.