Reviews for Corrupted Realities
I like it!
roboguy45 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I love Fuinjutsu master Naruto stories.
TheBeardedAsshat chapter 8 . 6/7/2014
All retard
marale-chan chapter 8 . 6/7/2014
es muy triste que las dejes así, aunque en tu lugar yo aria lo mismo, de favor cuando encuentres a quien quiera adoptar alguna de tus historias podrias publicar quien lo hizo? ya sea como un nuevo capitulo o en tu perfil? de preferencia con link para poder seguirlas.
lamento lo de tu computadora y tus archivos, suerte con eso
Publicola chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
Again, Sarutobi seems to understand the reality of the situation, but when's he going to realize that the way to deal with the issue is to ensure that people face actual consequences? Maybe I'm feeling a bit bloodthirsty, but if you told me (the big kahuna in a village of professional assassins) that about a third of the council was aware of and/or responsible for the abuse of a six-year-old child/future ninja... well, heads would roll, and not in a figurative sense.
Publicola chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
Wow. Epic Sarutobi fail in this fic. Seems to be an ongoing failure too - 'oh, I am so so sorry... ooh, my pipe!' - like the Hokage is more interested in relaxing than in doing his duty to the village. So, not a big fan of the guy so far. Isao seems like he has his head screwed on straight, though.
Jose19 chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
I want you to update when you can because a Virus is a pain to deal with because it damages all your system because all your stories are rather good but I suggest you that be careful about what's in the internet, and upgrade your virus protection, and don't click on anything that looks suspicious, and never download anything.
Wacko12 chapter 8 . 11/4/2013
damn that sucks hope it gets fixed soon
Jose19 chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
I am interested already in the story because the pairing is rather intriguing because Mei is a incredibly beautiful and sexy woman in the series but how will you make this happen because in the original story she is much older than Naruto.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
The story is rather interesting, and I want to see what this relative will impact on Naruto's life, and how strong is he as a Shinobi but it is good for him to have a family.
ultima-owner chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
school can be so deadly
TheRazgrizDragon chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
Short and sweet but too the point; so it wasn't bad!
scottaa chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
I believe the village is Kirigakure and the leader of the village is the Mizukage.
Generation Zero chapter 7 . 10/3/2013