Reviews for Walk Don't Run
LuluMcGufu chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
So I just found this gem - sort of glad I didn't have to wait for updates and got to read it all at once. Love your characterizations, how so much of the story is in Ziva's head. Wonderful, wonderful writing. Will be looking to more stories from you!
hynika chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Fantastic story, excellent characterisation, glad to have discovered your writing...More, please!
Anonymous033 chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Wow, I love this chapter :O

It is ... very unexpected. I was expecting things to go out calmly, but a car crash? That was certainly a bang, in more ways than one.

I wouldn't mind a fourth chapter :) this is a wonderful series. But what would you name the chapter, if you made one?

never-give-up-hope2 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Write more, please
jdeasselin chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
oh...I loved the whole thing...very much in keeping with what we are seeing on NCIS now...I do believe that Tony is acting the way Ziva wants him to...and I have always believed that they are just coasting along - that is until something serious forces them to show their hand...
This story is really really good.
dvd123 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
I think this was lovely. Very great introspection from Ziva's pov, whom I've always believed to be harder to write than Tony. I love how you didn't mention Tony's or Ziva's name until the very end. It's beautiful that she's now able to step into the right direction with him.

I'm sure he's just been waiting for her to be ready. - "It stuns her that it took her this long to realize he has only been acting the way he thinks she wants him to act." - I think this is pretty true to how things are currently in season 10.

I think this is a nice place to end, but I certainly wouldn't object to a fourth chapter. ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
I think you did a great job!
Thanks for sharing with us.

I like the way they are together at the end...each taking a step and then being followed by the other.
Good one!
Zivahdavid chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Awwwww this is so sweet 3
Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Please write a fourth chapter. This is really good but just to close it off with both of them. Pretty please! :-)
Anonymous033 chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
This, I like this. It seems to have progressed somewhat from the previous chapter, even though I don't know if you meant it that way. And it's really quite poignant!

The last sentence, though, breaks my heart. Will they get the closure they both need in the last chapter?

Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Well, this is heartbreaking.

And this is a series of one-shots? I'll never get to see Tony hugging Ziva! That's quite sad.

Apart from that, though, this was a nice introspective piece. I like how you described the scenes Ziva saw, from the old couple to the young family. I do hope she gets her chance! Especially since Tony seems to be determined to dispel any young men eager to make advances on her.

The last paragraph, especially the last line, just broke my heart!

Robern chapter 1 . 12/17/2012