Reviews for Maa, what's more troublesome than timetravel?
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
How many times has he ate at that restaurant? Another question is how any times has Naruto ate at Ichiraku?:D
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
There are TWO Shikmarus! I'm in heaven.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
How old are they and is Naruto the 6th or 7th?
killersoda57 chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
I like the story so far, but I wonder whom hitched the ride by accident? Will 'Takato' be near the Kage booth during the exams or will he be away from there and attempt to get in via one of Naruto seals when the barrier gets put up? Anyway keep up the good work!

P.S. You don't actually have to answer I just put them there so the comment wouldn't just be 'great story keep up the good work'.

-killersoda57
DragonClaw827 chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
Updaaaaaated!
Elise chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
Unbelievable great, awesome, brilliant story! Totally love it. I really enjoyed reading it. Your writing is very good and the plot awesome and Takato ingenious. PLEASE continue, not having more of it would be too troublesome! ;)
Ransor chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
I really hope you continue this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Love it!
loretta537 chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
this is a good story, i cant wait to see what will happen next
ultima-owner chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Their training works
Gyuchin chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Interesting story!
Love Shikamaru!
Hope to read more soon!
Good Luck!
TheRazgrizDragon chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Great story so far; can't wait till Naruto shows up since I'm assuming he tagged along but is doing something at the moment! Good luck!
TheRazgrizDragon chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Great Story So Far! Please update soon. GOOD LUCK & GOOD WRITING!
FlyingTurtleduck chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
I completely agree with Firexia, whoever that is. I expect Asuma to keep an eye on Takato, though.
How come Shikamaru (the young him) didn't get suspicious when Takato knew his last name? In the itroduction he only said his first name.
I wonder when are we going to see the person who 'hitched a ride', as you put it in the summary. Did they even land at the same time?
Keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2012