Reviews for The Proposal
Poppy the Rabbit chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Poor Pete! He has to spend the rest of his life with someone who may or may not trying to poison him!
ConnectingVeins chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Hello
This was pretty cute. Normally, I don't have such large amounts of unbroken dialogue, but that's just my own style.

A few minor things. First, I don't think putting words in all caps is appropriate. I can sometimes work in dialogue, but even then, I usually don't do that. I would use italics instead.
"Pete and Jeff sweatdropped nervously at the mention of her cooking. To put it simply, Karen couldn't cook to save her life. To everyone else except Karen, her food was vastly similar to eating nuclear waste. Three months ago,... "
I would not use "sweatdropped" as a word. Yes, people who play Harvest Moon (or are into anime/manga) will understand what you mean, but I think it's best not to use something that would not make sense otherwise.
I would start a new paragraph here. End the paragraph at "nuclear waste" and start a new one with "three months ago."

I think toxic waste is not plural. It just doesn't sound correct to me.

"Oh, thank you so much! I'll make a breakfast for you to celebrate!"
I think it's "I'll make you breakfast to celebrate!" It just sounds better to me.

Other than that, it was pretty good. I liked it. Good luck with your future work