Reviews for Loki and The Avengers
Julia chapter 3 . 10/30
Love that song!
I love this fic so much this last chapter was the best! :-)
I like Thor's singing
YOLO! I wanted him to say that! Also insinuate is one of my vocabulary words lol.
The way you describe the effects is so amazing! I can imagine this! I wish that this could be a thing!
I love that he sings Halloween! That is such a Loki song.
Men in tights! Love it! I nearly died laughing! I could imagine their reactions to this!
That text! Oh my gosh that is so tony!
I'mOutOfMyDepth chapter 7 . 7/31
Nice, I love it when people include Dummy in their stories. Not many do. And I like your use of Ready Aim Fire by Imagine Dragons since it was written for Iron Man 3 (or dedicated to or owned by the makers of etc. etc.)
Nikki Pond chapter 11 . 7/4
rock and roll baby! Lol
Cashagon chapter 11 . 6/27
Personally, I think sequels are done too often. No matter how awesome a story is, you don't need a sequel. And I agree, Tom Hiddleston (his last name sounds kind of Vikingish) is an incredible dancer.
Ars3n1c chapter 11 . 6/22
Oh. My. Gosh.
I have read a lot of amazing stuff, but I think this just hit the top of the charts.
The songs are awesome; Loki freakin' singing is too awesome for me to bear; and the fact that you somehow managed to add a depth of plot... Really, really good angsty stuff... Yeah. Wow.
I'm really glad I read this! And the gig at the end is done so well too! :} Awesome awesome awesome book!
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 7 . 6/22
Ah! Finally songs I know! Off by heart no less, oh and don't think I didn't know that Ready Aim Fire by Imagine Dragons was written for Ironman 3! I definitely approve of Tony's choice of song BTW, Imagine Dragons are my favourite band
Fangirl7777 chapter 9 . 6/16
Ok, so I was listening to the Linkin Park album Minutes to Midnight, and between those lyrics and the brotherly feelz in this chapter, I literally cried. I LOVE THIS STORY!
AnuhdahPerson chapter 11 . 6/12
Super clever story. And if Loki was here he would copy himself and give ten thumbs up (and maybe a disgusted look at the mention of the pairings)