Reviews for Loki and The Avengers
Chloe bird-kid of all gods chapter 11 . 3/20
hey i got idea: Calling All The Monsters by China Ann Myclain and loki puts a spell on the others where they slowly turn into monsters and loki goes frost giant.
freakout1243 chapter 11 . 3/2
you are making a sequel or you will have 50 angry Jotuns at your door;.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 4 . 2/25
I'm a proud member of Loki's army. I'm loving this story!
ChangingIsEternal chapter 9 . 2/17
This is, by far, the best chapter that I have ever had the chance to read in this story.
It was poetic.
It was both sweet and bittersweet.
And it was the best hurt/comfort scene featuring our beloved brothers that I've ever seen.
The music you chose was spot on (how do you even manage to DO that?) and sometimes I could just imagine the scene playing in my head as if it was truly a part of a movie, though with rain already pouring when they were outside.
You are a fantastic writer. I wish I had found this story sooner.

Youko-Yuuto-Yuuki
lotrlover226 chapter 3 . 2/9
awesome cant wait to read the next chapter!
lotrlover226 chapter 2 . 2/9
:D
lotrlover226 chapter 1 . 2/9
hahaha
WhoPotterAvenge-X Kane chapter 11 . 2/2
But...but... I have a wonderful song that Loki could relate too... :( instead Ill give it to you in case you want to use it in another fic: My Skin by Natalie Merchant

Great story! I would have checked your stories out sooner (I follow "That Happens Sometimes" by Frosted) but I follow almost 450 fics, so I didn't really want to fins more XD
Cloudfire Of SunClan chapter 11 . 1/25
Final thoughts...
Uhh...This was epic and I'll make sure to recommend it to others?
Yeah, that sounds about right... (continues muttering to myself in a totally pointless fashion while rereading and attempting to multitask...)
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 11 . 1/19
"Captain America threw a panda at me!" Best part of the chapter, right there. X-D
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 7 . 1/18
X-D Dummy ate it! (And of course, poor Steve had to pick "What Does The Fox Say?" The internet is waaaaaaaaaaay too weird.) Also, there are some awesome Winter Soldier "Ready Aim Fire" music videos out there...
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 6 . 1/18
YAY! I love TobyMac! :-P
Also, Steve stepping on Loki's toes-too precious! X-D
NightWolf23361 chapter 11 . 1/5
I have to say. I really loved this fic. Hahahaha..I really loved the songs you used. Really. Thank you. I've been craving for songs of these genres and I didn't know where to find them. Haha.. The story is really amusing though. Especially the brother bonding part. Reminds me of my siblings. X)
Filza Tahir chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
I totally love ie when loki is loved... :* :* :* :*
Loria Amnekia chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
That was awesome! I have to admit, every time I listen to that song I think of Loki and imagine him singing it.