Reviews for The Only Cure
SeductiveApple chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
i dont see why more people dont read this, its actually good and i see no problems with grammar or spelling
HMMaster chapter 9 . 10/3/2013
Awesome chapter. I wish that I had not waited so long to actually read it. :D I liked how the fights were brisk, and the idea that Konohamaru can use two types of elemental jutsu, where most people at his age can only use one (if that) is awesome and shows a lot about the type of training that he received earlier. My only complaint is that you could have gone ahead and showed Naruto's fight in this chapter, rather than prolonging it, and completely ended the preliminaries with whichever shinobi will get the bye being announced. For dramatic effect, it makes more sense for Naruto to fight Kabuto, a fellow medical ninja, and for Gaara to be pissed that he didn't get to commit any bloodshed in the prelims, but who knows?
Dregus chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
whoa, teten was being really bitchy there.
Ame no Kagaseo chapter 9 . 8/27/2013
Naruto vs Kabuto, or Naruto vs Gaara? Its either gonna be a battle of medics, or a battle of jinchuriki!
Great chapter. Get Naruto to improve on Taijutsu, without it he will get steamrolled by the advancing members of Team 9.
Friaku chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Damn this is great! So it seems like Akatsuki are going after the Kyuubi a lot earlier or maybe it was due to the fact that they had an opportunity where the boy's only protector was getting drunk and away from him.
Great start and I hope to see more in the future
best regards
friaku
Vaughn Tyler chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
nice
Vaughn Tyler chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
nice.
me chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
I really like this one. I love the family feel between Tsunade and Naruto. I can't wait to read more.
HMMaster chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
Awesome chapter. I really enjoy this story, and I don't get that head up about some of the details the others are complaining about, like the Namikaze inheritance bit. I can't imagine that his father's/parents' estate had that much to offer Naruto, due to the fact that Minato and Kushina were both young, Kushina was one of the only Uzumaki around, and Minato was an orphan. Perhaps Naruto could have been losing things that his grandparents and further back could have given him, depending on what Kushina and Minato had inherited as well.

Either way, the interaction of the seals was very cool, although a bit wordy. Despite that, it was a really great chapte and I can't wait for the prelims. Without the Sound ninja there, perhaps the line-ups could be shaken up enough to cause some drastic differences to who fights whom?
Hugo0974 chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
Good chapter, but realy bothers me Naruto with curse seal. I see other fics used that plot, and none pleased me.
You are a good writer, so I'll trust your ideas and continue following the story. But again I must stress, I dont like the ideia of a Naruto curse seal user, and I'm rooting for him to be free as fast possible of the cursed seal.
By
turtlefan16 chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
Nice job with naruto meeting his dad.
ArthurB chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
i liked the plot at start but last few chapters were pretty boring, no offense but it felt like random plain filler chapters and i can honestly say i don't like where story is going now, its just not interesting anymore. no wonder story is not popular even tho quality is good and only minimum of clich├ęs used.
Deanov87 chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
Strange Naruto in this story. Tsunade is his mother, but he doesn't call her that. You would expect a much warmer relationship between the two of them, especially with Naruto giving up his Namikaze inheritance to take her Senju surname. Thats strange regardless, Naruto should receive anything his parents owned. Everything should be his by right, Senju surname be damned.

Naruto's abilities are downplayed constantly. Yet somehow he manages to defeat three genin singlehandedly, without too much effort. Iwagakure would not send three weak Genin into a Konoha Chunin Exam. Especially if they were to hunt the Yellow Flash's son. So your Naruto must be decently strong.

Weird Author's Note comment. 'He just realizes his duty as Konoha's lone jinchuuriki to harness that power for when the need arises.' Naruto has been in Konoha for one month. He is only there because Tsunade decided to become Hokage. He has been treated like trash by numerous genin. Why is he now a staunch Konoha lover, enough to be a Jinchuriki for them?

On a side note, I hope Naruto does not become friendly towards Tenten, Neji and Sasuke. No forgiveness, especially for Tenten. Her comments were juvenile and disgusting, show no mercy or understanding to your version of her.

Despite my comments I believe you are a terrific writer. One of the very few who has the skills to make reading enjoyable. Thanks for writing.
Tamult chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
If one became a sage, wouldn't the mark be able to act as a nature chakra absorbtion seal of sorts? Yes, the catalyst and it being evil is due to Orochimaru's soul and taint along with the insanity of Juugo (which probably means its a bloodline), so some purge could leave it acting in concert with actual sage training as being able to stay in Sage Mode, like Jiraiya and his toads, without having to sit down and recharge.

Did Kin die? Naruto certainly didn't heal her it seems, but she was marked as unconscious yet alive.
s chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
Great story. On a side note, jiraiya is stronger than orochimaru. The reason I say that is because while orochimaru is strong he couldn't beat itachi, and on the naruto wiki it says that itachi and kisame did not face jiraiya because he feared the most they could do against would be drawing with him. Thus jiraiya is stronger.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »