Reviews for 12 Days Of Lassiet
Omundsonpsycho chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Very clever and very cute :) probably just me, but I'm for sure into more smuterific
d1x1lady chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
A clever little gem of a story.
kurtainkid chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Dude! Carbonated stuff hurts when it comes out your nose! "A buttload of pipers and drummers?" really? made me laugh so hard i had to type this before i finished the chapter. good work though, i love this story!
TheRealAlyshebaFan chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Aww...a perfect ending to a perfect story. The latest of many, but hopefully not the last. :D
LawAndOrderSVU3 chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
beautiful :) and you have got to love fate sometimes :)
hfce chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
That was so sweet! I loved how everyone knew but them. LOL! :)
Lawson227 chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
*wild applause*

Well played, madame—verra well played! Love the drummers, love Henry, love (okay, not really) the green eggnog *shudder*, and love the love scene by the light of the Christmas lights.

I know you'll argue with me, but it was well worth the wait.
obsessedwithstabler chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
"It's always so entertaining when clueless people figure out they're in love after everyone else already knows."

LOLZ. Just lolz.
LawAndOrderSVU3 chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
Love it can't wait to see what you have for 12
Iknowyouknow chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
hfce chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
LOL! Well now they can go out in the open. Sean's big mouth will expose them. Great update. :)
obsessedwithstabler chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Bwhahahaha, very cute. Let's go with the next chapter!
Lawson227 chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Okay,

1) Their interaction at the coffee bar. You are such a master of making the simple caress absolutely intoxicating and dreamy.

2) Their first kiss was *lovely* Lovely, lovely, lovely See: above.

3) Was he Dumbass McDumberson, fresh off the boat from the District of Dumbth, wearing the official "I'm A Dumbass" shirt, singing the Dumbass anthem ("If I weren't such a dumbass, I would know the lyrics")?

BWAH!

4) I knew it, the minute we got to eleven TVs & "spy show." And you're right- the punnitude was quite punnilicious.

5) Shawn as a relatively normal human being, but with his essential Shawnness still intact. Well done!

6) SO glad this has turned into a 4-spot. It's been delightful & perfect for the season.
Iknowyouknow chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
I'm too lazy to sign in haha WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm loving this story :)))))))))
hfce chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
LOL! What a great update. I love how everything is matching up with the song. :)