Reviews for Gold Star Economy
Guest chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
Am I the only one who kind of wanted Tate to wear her panties while having alone time in the basement and be caught by Dr. Harmon that way? Loved the chapter and looking forward to more!
Iridescent Twilight chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Nothing to be sorry about - that was...just wow. Exactly the kind of read I was looking for. Your Tate is delicious. Can't wait to see more of him, and of Violet.
Kurai Kiryu chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Oh this fandom... The only that makes me laugh at a thing as such of raping a lobotomized girl.
Love the twistedness of you writing.
adoring fan chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
I fucking loved it. If anyone has shit to say I'll hunt them down and bash their face off a nice hard surface. It was masterful! I always choose to read your stories, knowing it won't just be some romantic gushy tale. But be proud of this one, it's perfect. I can't wait for the next update. Dark Tate and Violet are superb and as is your exceptional ability to write them. Thank you!
Sarah v chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
He did it with Leah. He did it with Leah.
devious.editor chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo!
ohyellowbird chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
holy fucknuts this was perfectly perverse. you, my dear, are perfectly perverse. regret nothing because this is one of my favorite tates, grade A unapologetic weirdo. MMF my daily smut quota has been filled.
jandjsalmon chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
LOL your A/N might be the best thing ever. And Ben caught him - I literally laughed out loud. you rock my world, G. :*
LolaBleu chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
you know, it's a conundrum. I love the chapter - I wasn't sure if I'd be down w/ him fucking Leah, but eh... -, until I think about how it's going to play out in future chapters and then I'm kinda icked by it. still good either way.
victoria chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Sorry didnt feel like signing in but this is amazballs mephy.I dig it. Cant wait to see what happens next.
gfghjkhdfgh chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
/i'm fully erect/

I can't stop sighing over your stupid, funny, regular, teenage boy conversationally perverted Tate.
jandjsalmon chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
So you pretty much blew my mind here. A Leah!labotomy is the best thing I ever heard. And him being all up in Violet's space and just imagining his dark eyes when he speaks brokering no argument. HAWT!
Kurai Kiryu chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Ok, I'm in a very bad mood today and this story makes me feel a lot better.
I really had a good laugh because of that scene of Leah receiving a lobotomy, I love this dark humor, brings me up.
Thank you for writing it.
Hope you get a better christmas than me.
Sarah v chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
I dislike that Leah is there but this story is good.
LolaBleu chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
hee... I love it. FFN really needs to allow gifs because the big goofy grin on my face simply does not translate with words; gifs are a necessity. :) - see, doesn't really work.

Moving on...

I much prefer how you dealt with the Leah problem (as long as I don't have to read about Tate fucking the living dead girl, that is), but then again I almost universally prefer your stuff to anything Murphy comes up with.