Reviews for Gold Star Economy
UglyTruth chapter 4 . 10/6/2016
And this one also made it into the top five on my list because, well, I don't think there's anything else that could come close to how perfectly screwed up the plot is and there are so many reasons for why I wanted to read more. You demonstrated just how twisted things can go in the Murder House and in this relationship, while still appearing ever so normal on the surface and again, it's hormones meeting murderous tendencies and sarcasm to create this amazing piece of work. That ending though ... all kinds of guilty pleasure reading it while feeling disturbed by the mere idea. Gold star indeed.
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Just saying...but I really love the way you write. You confuse me. In a good way.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
Am I the only one who kind of wanted Tate to wear her panties while having alone time in the basement and be caught by Dr. Harmon that way? Loved the chapter and looking forward to more!
Iridescent Twilight chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Nothing to be sorry about - that was...just wow. Exactly the kind of read I was looking for. Your Tate is delicious. Can't wait to see more of him, and of Violet.
Pandora Imperatrix chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Oh this fandom... The only that makes me laugh at a thing as such of raping a lobotomized girl.
Love the twistedness of you writing.
adoring fan chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
I fucking loved it. If anyone has shit to say I'll hunt them down and bash their face off a nice hard surface. It was masterful! I always choose to read your stories, knowing it won't just be some romantic gushy tale. But be proud of this one, it's perfect. I can't wait for the next update. Dark Tate and Violet are superb and as is your exceptional ability to write them. Thank you!
Sarah v chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
He did it with Leah. He did it with Leah.
devious.editor chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo!
ohyellowbird chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
holy fucknuts this was perfectly perverse. you, my dear, are perfectly perverse. regret nothing because this is one of my favorite tates, grade A unapologetic weirdo. MMF my daily smut quota has been filled.
jandjsalmon chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
LOL your A/N might be the best thing ever. And Ben caught him - I literally laughed out loud. you rock my world, G. :*
LolaBleu chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
you know, it's a conundrum. I love the chapter - I wasn't sure if I'd be down w/ him fucking Leah, but eh... -, until I think about how it's going to play out in future chapters and then I'm kinda icked by it. still good either way.
victoria chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Sorry didnt feel like signing in but this is amazballs mephy.I dig it. Cant wait to see what happens next.
gfghjkhdfgh chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
/i'm fully erect/

I can't stop sighing over your stupid, funny, regular, teenage boy conversationally perverted Tate.
jandjsalmon chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
So you pretty much blew my mind here. A Leah!labotomy is the best thing I ever heard. And him being all up in Violet's space and just imagining his dark eyes when he speaks brokering no argument. HAWT!
Pandora Imperatrix chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Ok, I'm in a very bad mood today and this story makes me feel a lot better.
I really had a good laugh because of that scene of Leah receiving a lobotomy, I love this dark humor, brings me up.
Thank you for writing it.
Hope you get a better christmas than me.