Reviews for Personal lives of the Street Fighters
White Moon Falcon Ninja chapter 38 . 3/27
What?! Her legs?! In my Gameboy Street Fighter 2 game booklet, there's character profiles, and Chun-Li's saysWeight: Don't ask" But wow!
White Moon Falcon Ninja chapter 36 . 12/12/2016
Oh man. After completing Dhalsim Arcade/Story mode in Street Fighter 2 Hyper, part of Street Fighter 15th Anniversary for Playstation 2, (also includes Street Fighter 2 Animated movie and Street Fighter 3 3rd Strike game,) I was sure he was a good guy. Now I KNOW I was right!
Sonar chapter 30 . 5/22/2016
Love it.
Sonar chapter 31 . 5/22/2016
You know what would be funny? The new Nash using his teleporting abilities and getting beat up for people thinking he was Vega.
White Moon Falcon Ninja chapter 31 . 5/22/2016
Did you Seriously have Vega kill a kid JUST because the kid littered & called him a girl? I think I prefer the previous chapter to this one. But that's just me...
White Moon Falcon Ninja chapter 30 . 5/22/2016
Hilarious chapter!

A request, please. Since you mentioned Sakura this chapter, could you have the next few chapters be about Sakura's personal life, please?

Oh, and please read & review my story: "Reading with the Street Fighters"
White Moon Falcon Ninja chapter 9 . 5/11/2016
Tell me about it, this stupid continuity thing with 3 & 4! In 3, Mel, Ken & Eliza's son, is a kid, but at the Epilogue of Ken Arcade mode, Eliza ONLY JUST gave birth to the baby boy! What the Hell?!
White Moon Falcon Ninja chapter 8 . 5/11/2016
T2 Angel did a series of stories called Hearts & Fists. In one, Chun-Li adopted the girl her Arcade Ending in Street Fighter 3 says she saved from Urien kidnapping her, (most likely under orders, my guess from Gill,) & in one Ryu married Chun-Li. You ought to read those, they are so damn good!
White Moon Falcon Ninja chapter 3 . 5/11/2016
Guile had a Nintendo 3DS, & dreamed of unmasking Bison, & the M meant Mario?

Like you had Guile say; What the fuck?!

But the Good news is: I enjoyed it, (and am laughing too much,) so I'll give you your props!

Please keep up the great work on this, & let me know when we get to Sakura.

Oh yeah! I'm thinking of doing a similar story to this, & started a story called "Reading with the Street Fighters" Could I please have your permission to use this cute little piece of writing in my story? You will be given appropriate credit at the start of all chapters that they read your story.
Sonar chapter 29 . 4/26/2016
well that's one good use for it.
Sonar chapter 28 . 3/9/2016
Should do another Vega Clone one and their misadventures.
Sonar chapter 10 . 3/4/2016
That was just too darn funny.
TheUnicornsAreAlive chapter 18 . 10/4/2015
Jesus. These are some hilarious situations that these world warriors have. Tbh the rose and akuma one cracked me up.
James Birdsong chapter 18 . 9/25/2015
Good four chapters
thecarolinabull chapter 15 . 6/13/2015
Really good fanfic. I thought the Sagat stuff was hilarious. Do you think you could do a chapter on Vega next?