Reviews for 101 Ways to Seduce a Maou
hadriana chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
This is amazingly funny! I love the beginning, sounds so smooth and the development that leads to the climactic romantic moment between Wolf and Yuuri is just so-I don't know, just so sweet and cute and funny! I also love the ending, with Wolf crying out "MOTHER!" which is so typically outrageously cute of Wolf!
He really is an angel, and yeah, Yuuri always calls him that in the novel and the manga. In chap, 101, 108, and 111 of the manga, Yuuri finally reveals his true feelings but of course, Wolfram just hears half of it. Poor luck, but I think that's what makes it all the more romantic! Love this fic and hope to read more like this one! Thanks! _
hadriana chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
I love the dialogue here... I love the dialogue in the other fics here too but somehow the rapport here sounds more natural and so very cute...
I wish I can spoon Wolfie too... uh just kidding Yuuri... no need to show off your demon king aura just now..._
Thanks a lot for this fic. I'm so happy...
hadriana chapter 6 . 12/21/2015
mpreg is canon in KKM! You mean-oh my-sheesh, I think I'm the onlyone who doesn't know that yet. How embarrassing of me... I did enjoy this a lot and it's really funny the way Wolf tried to get what he wants. He's always outsmarting Yuuri anyway and I like it that way, how he uses that charm to play with Yuuri's naivete. I just wish Yuuri in the anime is just as kind as the Yuuri here. The manga and the novel version are still the best of course because Yuuri really adores and respects Wolf even if only in his own private thoughts.
Thanks for letting me read this!
hadriana chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
Oh, I really like this one too... especially because of the insights regarding how matters really stand between Yuuri and Sara, these are my thoughts exactly. I also thought-and hoped-that maybe Sara's relevance to the Yuuri/Wolf pairing is simply that he's the kind of person who might help Yuuri realize how possible it is for someone like him (who is initially disturbed by homosexual intimacy) to be attracted to guys. This may open up his feelings for Wolf and make him less prejudiced about being intimate with him, especially after finding out how Wolf stands out in comparison with Sara's personality and depth of feeling.
I like this one for the insight and the light romance. Thanks for writing this story.
hadriana chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
this is really funny, hahaha... Wish I have the courage to put wolfie and yuuri in this kind of set up. I enjoyed this a lot, hope to read more...
hadriana chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Uh, I like the beginning, reads very smoothly. The end is just a bit too abrupt-too direct and a bit OOC... I wish Wolf were a bit more modest here despite the fact that he can be possessive and blunt with Yuuri on occasions. Hope to see more of your work _
Nickesha chapter 17 . 12/13/2015
Lol nice finish
Guest chapter 17 . 6/29/2015
That was a truly Amazing chapter, well they all were by I really loved this last one and I would love to read more on the pregnancy and the baby and all of that!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/17/2015
This is very good you should do one when yuri and wolfram go to earth and accidentally go to a love hotel in a storm
artistreilly421 chapter 17 . 1/13/2015
I love these cute little ;) stories !
TheAdelaide9 chapter 17 . 12/26/2014
the world needs more mpreggos ;-;
AliceCullen3 chapter 17 . 10/5/2014
LOVE IT!
Jenmoon1 chapter 17 . 6/30/2014
I liked it
Alicia Spinet chapter 17 . 6/23/2014
theses oneshots are sooooooo good. I have a question: Why dodn't you writte a fic, not a oneshot, where Wolfram seduce Yuuri slowlly in Shin Makoku and Earth?
Britany chapter 17 . 5/24/2014
I'm not sure if ur done with these stories but for my sake plz don't quit and update! O.O